Ren'Py rpa and rpyc

d646177528

May 24, 2021
I would like to ask, how is rPA encryption encryption, or RPYC file encryption can not be decompiled, I would like to ask the big guy has software, do you understand.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Click Here
I have a similar problem here.... I have a game here that the DV must have placed in some file in the renpy folder to not let the rpa files decompile.... I've already gone through everything here referring to this link but nothing works. .. I even tried those 2 that you put in the cache folder and the other in the game folder and then turn on the game for it to decompile but then it gives an error when opening the game.
//////////////////////////////
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Desktop\Editor Renpy\renpy-7.4.11-sdk\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/scripts/blue_route.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Desktop\Editor Renpy\renpy-7.4.11-sdk\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/un.rpyc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just put this file named un.rpyc in the game folder and try to start the game the error appears.
in other games it opens fine and decompiles everything in the game but in this game nothing works.
Anyone out there know of a solution?
I work with game translation I need to put it in renpy to generate the translation but without passing some decompilation file it is not possible because renpy gives error too;
I already tried to count the DV of the game but it does not respond.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
While parsing C:\Users\Desktop\Editor Renpy\renpy-7.4.11-sdk\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/scripts/blue_route.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Desktop\Editor Renpy\renpy-7.4.11-sdk\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/un.rpyc.
He changed the encryption, of perhaps just signature, of the rpy files. There's workaround, but I really don't have the time to works on this actually. Ask on unren thread (link above), there's perhaps someone with more free time than me who can help you.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
He changed the encryption, of perhaps just signature, of the rpy files. There's workaround, but I really don't have the time to works on this actually. Ask on unren thread (link above), there's perhaps someone with more free time than me who can help you.
ok i will try this Ty,