Seeking RPG Bondage Games?

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Right, I am making a new post since I realize the last one was asking for too much stuff lol. I understand bondage is not a popular genre around here so there's not much material to work with anyway.

What I am looking for is a game like A Drow's Life. I finished it yesterday (or at least, caught up to date with the updates) and I loved it. I am looking for RPG games like that, focusing around Bondage, in where the main character can decide if she wants to be the dominant or the submissive one.

Similar games I have found are quite limited but... Let me see. Didnapper 1 and 2 (the latter less so than the former), that's about it. I loved Didnapper 1, didn't like Didnapper 2 since the game leaves a lot of what I liked about 1 out of it. You are kind of forced to be a pure kind hearted girl for the entire game, no dungeon/trophy hall like in the other games where you can take captives... Yeah, wasn't my cup of tea.

I tried another game that is kind of similar that's called something like 2074 or some shit like that, game was ok I guess. There's also the Hostage Hotel series but it had some horror shit that I didn't quite enjoy. Other than that, all games you are probably thinking about are new for me, so please help a fellow bondage fan around. I am starving for some content. :(