RPG game and nw.js error

Dec 18, 2018
In RPG games I started to have first a warning as (Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js ) and then even though game can be played but only in a small window never letting full screen. If you chose full screen the vision is garbled. Also the letter font is getting diminished. Is there a solution? Thanks in advance. Ferronelli

Screag

May 16, 2017
Are you talking about rpg maker mv games? If so you could try to delete 2 files: Web Data and Web Data-journal. You can find them in users\*your user name*\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\
Also the problems you described should not have been caused by this error its probably something else.

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
I d necromancer this thread as I am now also having this issue, but despite deleted the deleted thing from #2 and #4, the folder at #4 keep coming back after try to turn on RPGM such as Claire quest and similar

lone69

Feb 12, 2021
Delete folder C:\Users\'user name'\AppData\Local\User Data. It help me fix the problem

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
-I went to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
-I deleted nwjs folder
-I went into User Data/Default folders
-Deleted Web Data and Web Data-journal files
-Play tested MV game with no pop-up message!

after I play tested I went back to localappdata and saw a new NWJS folder appeared as well as a new Web Data/Web Data-journal

Last edited: