Recommending RPG game based on titnosis (titty hypnosis)

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
This is basically my own personal idea & request, but I hope that someday, someone will make a hentai game based off of titnosis. Where hot MILF's use their big, huge tits to hypnotize a male protagonist. The only gamesI know so far that do something like this are Monster Girl Dreams & Succubus Senki. But in MGD: only few characters use those kind of tactics. I also liked Bo Wei's Tower of Trample game, but even though it does have mind control and slavery in it, it more depends on foot fetishes instead.

I send this request, since I can't make a game like that myself, but I would love it if somebody reads this and would make this idea a reality. Considering there are TONS of anime/manga characters with big titties, that I'm suprised no one has ever thought of this idea yet. Here are some ideas/suggestions in mind for such a game:
  1. I want the game to be RPG based and maybe have the female characters voiced;
  2. I also would like that the male protagonists name can be changed and the letters for the name can be more then just 6 letters max. Since there are names that are longer then just with 6 letters (Examples: Richard, Jonathan, etc.);
  3. And if possible, maybe have slaverly gameplay as well, similar to that of Tower of Trample, but that's probably asking for too much;
  4. As for titnosis scenes, it can be whatever: breast milk, boobs swaying left and right, up and down, breast smother, etc. Maybe have the scenes animated?
  5. Maybe have some monster girls as well? Like Lamias, Cow Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, basically monster girls that have huge boobs;
  6. Some villages/hub wolrds have human MILF's that also can hypnotize the player and it can be a choice system as well, since those characters try to seduce the male protagonist;
  7. Different/multiple endings;
  8. Yes or no if you want to make the protagonist a shota.
It's just an idea I came up with, since big titty hypnosis has became my fetish recently. But I would love it, if some would make a game like that. As for the title: Hypnotic MILF's would probably sound good.