Identify RPG Game with a pink haired knightess prostituting herself [SOLVED]

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
So yeah... as the title says I'm having trouble remembering this game I played years ago about a pink haired knightess with large breasts being in so much debt that she owes, iirc, over 1m of whatever currency that game had and had to walk around naked because she had to sell her clothes, so she ends up doing various odd jobs including mostly prostitution.

There is another similar game like that by the same dev and artist, pink haired knightess with large breasts but this one had that single fang anime characters had. In this one the girl could be assaulted by monsters if she takes enough hits, and iirc she also prostituted herself and had a blonde friend with the same body type.

Another game by the same dev and artist featured two high school girls, with the same proportions mentioned above, that I think were part of a club or whatever, but the point is that they had sex around town, some in various costumes like nurse, convenience store clerk, etc...

I remember the art style being glowy for the lack of a better term if that helps. I'd be cool with just the publisher at least, I remember finding it a month ago and lost it again.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I found the developer and the games I was talking about...

The first one is called "No Money for Clothes" (should've guessed):

The second one is "Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam":

Thied one is "World Reformation Club Feels so Good":

Regardless, uh... thanks for reading my post if any of you did but I solved it myself. Thanks, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHere45