Seeking RPG Games about to humiliate and sexually harrass characters

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Looking for games rpg games where the female MC or Co , gets sexually assaulted/harrsed, humiliated.

Classic examples I've played

Karryns Prison
Ashley the pirate
Renryuu Ascension
Third crisis
Era hunter
Naked adventures

Basically nude embarrassed humiliatinated themed

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
For assault thats like every other jRPG on the site. For humiliated, the Succubus Trap Island is pretty much all about that.

Terrible Laboratory is one that I actually felt so bad for her I had to give her a good ending..

Female Brave Iruru, Flower Princess Elulu, Little Braver are more. Oh also most of these devs make more games like that.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Here's a few I know:

1. Claire's Quest (still in development but it's becoming one of my favorites, has virtually everything you can ask for)
  2. Overgrown: Genesis (development for this one's complete, an all time fave of mine)
  3. Memoirs of a Battle Brothel (potentially, only played the older version and not the latest one, immediately uninstalled only because the latest version's not uploaded here yet lol)
  4. Saria Reclaimed (ala Karryn's Prison game, only difference being the FMC is a hot muscular blue-haired brown girl, minimal CG scenes, still in development but has lots of potential, scenarios so far include rape, humiliation, and harassment)
  5. Seeds of Chaos (never played, but there are scenes that involve humiliation, sexual assault, harassment, rape, etc. according to reviews)
  6. RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel (NTR focused, includes harassment, rape, and humiliation)
  7. The Curse of Pleasure (slow corruption, has humiliation and harassment scenes, but a pain in the ass to play since there's no quest journal to help you keep track of missions, updates take forever [a year or so on average])

Last edited:
Reactions: Sins__of__Lust