Seeking RPG games like Imouto!? Life Monochrome with stealth/sleep slow corruption.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Looking for RPG Games like Imouto!? Life Monochrome with stealth/sleep slow corruption.
Slow corruption with spread and stealth/sleep elements are very fun features,
why there's not so much RPG games with these elements?
PS I don't like simple primitive fuck-games and I hate fast progress games when we have sex so fast. Usually Harem games are boring because there's no slow progress elements and no spreading/training parameters.

Last edited:

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
Hi SillyHotRPG,
Here's my old answers to this post "https://f95zone.to/threads/games-li...el-interactive-sex-girl-initiates-etc.122984/":

I'm pretty sure everyone already know about Teaching Feeling but just in case you haven't already played that master piece It's at the same level -art and story- as both "Sister! Seiktsu" game.
Then there's The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess this is not a raising sim but it has minigame and the art and animation quality are truly over the top compared to other indie games. The game is a bit too short tho but still is very satisfying to play
Have fun!

Other than, these two, there's almost no competition to both Imouto! games if you want both gameplay and visual quality.
You may want to try " " Musumaker but WARNING : This one is a somewhat more loli in it's CGs than all others game mentioned earlier in this post plus it's gameplay is from 2008 and had NOT aged well...

Fanaly, I personaly find " " quite good, these games are animated (with hand-craft animation) but it's not as good and satisfying as Imouto games.

Good day to you!

Last edited: