Seeking RPG Games with clothing options

RandomName19991

Feb 11, 2019
I'm looking for a game with female protagonist, with the ability for the character to change their clothes, and for said clothes to trigger certain H events with 2dCG
A couple of games that I tried and what I thought about it:

-Huntress of Nipurheim -> Great game, pretty much the closest to what I can ask for in terms of customization, and H-events, sad it is pretty linear ending wise imo

-Violated Heroine -> Also a great game but sadly there aren't any CG, only sprite animation

-Cursed Armor -> Liked this one, with the most clothing options I can find, but seems to be repetitive and too grindy

-Meritocracy of Oni -> Put in there because I like the CG, and the corruption path, but sadly not a lot of customization in clothes

Is there any other games that might have the same or near enough to the ones I said above?
Maybe there are other games that might not be listed in this forum
Also corruption path is a plus+

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

sotirisden

May 13, 2017

May 31, 2017
I liked Huntress of Nipuheim too but for me is better in every aspect but story.
and have some clothe options too.
and have a job system and for each job you need to wear a specific clothing.
i think everybody agrees taht this is one of the best of the genre.

Reactions: arceus816

RandomName19991

Feb 11, 2019

Cuckolding - Tried it, looks great, but the story is too linear for me
the rest I'll actually try later, thanks for the recommendations :)

RandomName19991

Feb 11, 2019
I liked Huntress of Nipuheim too but for me is better in every aspect but story.
and have some clothe options too.
and have a job system and for each job you need to wear a specific clothing.
i think everybody agrees taht this is one of the best of the genre.
Tried treasure hunter claire, haven't really liked it in the beginning, I might try again if that's what you say :)
Didn't like meltys quest, because I can't seem to like the protagonist character xD
But the rest I'll try too thanks :)

Heriberto

Apr 13, 2018
Maybe could fit your request? The protagonist is female and she has lots of clothing options - most of them become available when progressing through the game.

Reactions: gimos