Seeking RPG like The Last Sovereign or Sex Quest

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I really enjoyed the games The Last Sovereign and Sex Quest.

There is nothing better than a good RPG with a strong story that is enhanced by sexual content, or at least spicy romance.
Can someone please recommend me game (or two) that is at least a bit like these two?
Preferably something that is finished (I've already waiting for too many games).

If is RPG component and story good enough, I am even willing to forgive the absence of sexual content (if there is at least romance ).

It's too difficult requirement, or anyone can find a game or two? ;)

P.S.
Please, no "female protagonist" (or shota) games.
I'm sick of games "Look how many people can rape me!"

Reactions: Darkness2020

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/evenicle-v1-04-alicesoft.14403/

Should fill the bill.

Counter question: Is Sex Quest at all comparable to The Last Sovereign quality wise?
Both games are sophisticated RPG with a good and meaningful dueling system and a decent level of difficulty. Although the story in The Last Sovereign is definitely better (this is my favorite RPG maker game), Sex Quest also have a surprisingly good story and I appreciate its ubiquitous humor.

P.S.
I've heard about the game you recommended, but I haven't played it yet, because the main character (again) looks like a little kid. Is it a really good game?

Reactions: Darkness2020

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I find the MC in Evenicle a little annoying at times but he isn't a pushover getting raped at every turn either. The girls are amazing and the story is great. If you like a good RPG with a good story play it you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I find the MC in Evenicle a little annoying at times but he isn't a pushover getting raped at every turn either. The girls are amazing and the story is great. If you like a good RPG with a good story play it you won't be disappointed.
That sounds like a sufficient recommendation.
I'll try it, thank you both.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Some RPGMaker games that are as good as The Last Soverign IMO:

-Overwhored
-Harem
-Harem Collector
-AloneXP
-The Legend of Queen Opala series

try any of these and you wont be disappointed ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
Some finished VNs that have decent stories peppered around the hentai:

- You're a young orphan who owns a shop. Most of the gameplay part is dungeon crawling, and it has a good story. Some things I like about it: Monster girls, challenging gameplay and strategies, new sex scenes after you craft new armors for the main girls, the MC being a TANK, and optional objectives that can lead to recruiting new characters.

Any game in the series - Rance somehow manages to be the most perverted MC while also striking the balance of being just and likable too. Sengoku Rance is a strategy game that's less like dungeon crawling and more like a conquest strategy game through turns and combat.

and - Another dungeon crawler, sort of like Rance but you are decidedly a member of the evil side. You're an adventurer who ends up serving a Demoness lord and work your way up, and defending the dungeon from the kingdom that is invading it. What I like about it: Being evil is pretty fun, more monster girls, the demons are actually well fleshed out, and MC Darx overall being amazing.

Reactions: PeteHanson
Feb 21, 2018
Monster girl quest. VN mixed with turn based battles.
you do get violated if you get defeated but its mostly not part of the actual story.
though there are some exceptions.

its a story of a young boy wanting peace and equality between humans and monster girls. but there are many things that stand in the way of that and he learns such during his journey.
several moments throughout the 3 chapters actually made me emotional which for an 18+ experience isn't common.to be fair i don't play VNs usually and perhaps they could achieve the same thing.

but for me i only need 2 words. Hora hora