RPG made by Shido_L ?

Jun 1, 2020
Does anyone know something about this project?
All what I can find is discussions, from 2017, about it's development. But nothing related to nowadays state, not even if it was canceled.

Reactions: Diegoz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the quoted patreon post in the other thread...

The past year has been taken up by various small projects and some illustration work, mainly Taimanin RPG. Comics and my RPG project had been put on the back burner so there is little progress to report. Sorry.

Jun 1, 2020
From the quoted patreon post in the other thread...

The past year has been taken up by various small projects and some illustration work, mainly Taimanin RPG. Comics and my RPG project had been put on the back burner so there is little progress to report. Sorry.
What's up with this Taimanin RPG? From what I searched here in the forum they already have a complete collection. But Shidol still works full time for it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey man, do you know how much he progressed before he stopped?
Sounds like it was always a secondary thing to their artwork, so not far I don't think. According to the article linked in the first thread it hadn't got a demo made yet. The last I could see about it.

Didn't realise these were them.

Jun 1, 2020
Sounds like it was always a secondary thing to their artwork, so not far I don't think. According to the article linked in the first thread it hadn't got a demo made yet. The last I could see about it.

Didn't realise these were them.
5 years ago, damn... That's why I wasn't finding anything about it in his Patreon.
Even if he get back to the game, it would take him some time to finish it... :(
Anyways, thanks for the answers, Blue Knight.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight