RPG Maker for Android?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I was wondering where are the applications and APK in Android for RPG Maker games. And I mean by that are the XP, MV, VX, XV, versions and etc. I already saw the NekoRPGXP, EasyRPG, and DBLB in the Google Playstore.

I tried a few games in both .zip form and the folder form with the .exe in it on the three applications in the Google Playstore. I know that I saw .rtp files and with .rptmv or sometimes with mxvace and such.

So far I haven't succeeded in playing even one of my downloaded games. Am I doing something wrong or are my games incompatible with my Android phone or what?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Google is your friend...

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
So.. Am I supposed to download stuff from that site and use those applications instead?

It is kinda saying that I can play .exe games just like in Windows and PC right?

As much as I want to read the whole thing, I am not a technical/software guy. I am still not clear as to what I'm supposed to do.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
I use NekoRPGXP and EasyRPG on Android. You need to place the whole game folder in the directory belonging to the app, not just the exe and then it works. Exporting it as APK can only be done from the engine itself and is a process that involves slightly more than simply exporting it from RPG Maker itself...

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
So, I can't just choose a file destination for the NekoRPGXP one? I have to put it in the designated application folder then?