RPG Maker for own games...good or not, easy or difficult for learning and creating?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have some questions about RPG Maker. Many Hentai Games work with this program and looks very good (Town of passion, Witchload, Zombie's Retreat, etc.) and make fun to play.
So I have a little bit interest into create also a game with this program, but when I look on the RPG site, I can not find so really a Download pack or something with inclouding adult stuff.

1. Exist such a pack or product with such stuff (naked bodies, bodieanimations or something)?

All RPG Games have her own Charakter pictures in the game. Sometimes they looks like drawings, somethimes like 3D animations. In the Hentai-scenes there exist slides of images to simulate motions, or completly animations with bodymovings and animatings.

2. How do you get such images and animations into the game? Do you need other programs for design or can you create all this with the RPG-Maker engine or with a additional pack from the site?

Can you Help me in this situation? Is there a member who knows RPG Maker or create also games with this program like the ones mentioned above?

Any Answer would be very nice.

I have looking for lerning-movies or tutorials, but I can't find anything. So It is not so easy to find answeres.

Thank you.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have some questions about RPG Maker. Many Hentai Games work with this program and looks very good (Town of passion, Witchload, Zombie's Retreat, etc.) and make fun to play.
So I have a little bit interest into create also a game with this program, but when I look on the RPG site, I can not find so really a Download pack or something with inclouding adult stuff.

1. Exist such a pack or product with such stuff (naked bodies, bodieanimations or something)?

All RPG Games have her own Charakter pictures in the game. Sometimes they looks like drawings, somethimes like 3D animations. In the Hentai-scenes there exist slides of images to simulate motions, or completly animations with bodymovings and animatings.

2. How do you get such images and animations into the game? Do you need other programs for design or can you create all this with the RPG-Maker engine or with a additional pack from the site?

Can you Help me in this situation? Is there a member who knows RPG Maker or create also games with this program like the ones mentioned above?

Any Answer would be very nice.

I have looking for lerning-movies or tutorials, but I can't find anything. So It is not so easy to find answeres.

Thank you.
1. RPG Maker is strictly for making games, not 3D renders and let alone animations. The most common programs for making these kind of animations are Honey Select, DAZ Studio and Koikatsu!

2. Now this is actually my terrain.

First, you have actually make your animations or renders. This step is obviously mandatory before doing anything else.

Second, find a way to turn your animations into separate .png images (you could import them as video files in RPGM, but that's very limited and therefore out of question).

Third, import the image files in RPGM and put them into an event that cycles through all images with Show Picture commands and possibly "Wait" commands to make a stable framerate. If this sounds complicated for you, then you should actually start making games before trying this, as this can be kinda hard for a beginner, and it's easy to mess up things.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
1. RPG Maker is strictly for making games, not 3D renders and let alone animations. The most common programs for making these kind of animations are Honey Select, DAZ Studio and Koikatsu!

2. Now this is actually my terrain.

First, you have actually make your animations or renders. This step is obviously mandatory before doing anything else.

Second, find a way to turn your animations into separate .png images (you could import them as video files in RPGM, but that's very limited and therefore out of question).

Third, import the image files in RPGM and put them into an event that cycles through all images with Show Picture commands and possibly "Wait" commands to make a stable framerate. If this sounds complicated for you, then you should actually start making games before trying this, as this can be kinda hard for a beginner, and it's easy to mess up things.
Thank you Zachy for your answere. I think I will look your steps. If I have questions or need help by some things, Can I ask you for help?

One Question I have, the animations they look like anime or drawing, is this also from such 3D programs or is this 2D or so?

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Thank you Zachy for your answere. I think I will look your steps. If I have questions or need help by some things, Can I ask you for help?

One Question I have, the animations they look like anime or drawing, is this also from such 3D programs or is this 2D or so?
Nope, about games like Town Of Passion, the art is completely hand-made with programs like SAI or Photoshop maybe.

But if you aren't "artistically blessed" like the people who do those games, you may also choose to use 3D programs. And yeah! You can send me a PM for whatever doubt you have about RPG Maker or things like that.