Seeking RPG Maker games? (no big boobs)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 4, 2019
Haven't tried RPGMaker (or similar) games yet. Which ones would you recommend? My only caveats are:

* No big boobs. I prefer normal to small breasts. (If a character has big tits but I can ignore them in game, that's alright). Actually, you know what...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I know for some people here big boobs can mean totally different things. From that image, I'd rather not deal with the ones from 87 and upwards. But even those can be accepted as long as they aren't bigger than the biggest one in this chart. Sadly from what I've seen most games' girls would be far beyond this chart, and most of the rest are just lolicon stuff. My sweet spot would be from like 74 to 84, but I can deal with flatter as long as they look teen-like and not like literal children.

* Other than that, not much. I can work with almost any fetish (save things like guro and scat), but if there is noncon, I prefer it to quickly turn into or eventually end in pleasure for the girl, rather than just pain/tears.

I don't mind if it just has still images, or animation, or lots of text, if it's male or female protagonist, if it's a bit grindy, etc.

Reactions: ChaozEnigma
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote