RPG Maker Mv animation

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hi guys so my question is if anyone know how to make the event to play an animation(H-scene) like in Town of passion/Zombie Retreat/DrBones Games,
im trying to make my own game in RPGMV but i cant seem to find the way to make it, im struggling a bit, cause idk how to code in renpy or any other engine.

(I tried already to talk to the devs of those games Siren cant seem to find a contact and DrBones refuses to show how he does it)
Thnx in advance to all

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys so my question is if anyone know how to make the event to play an animation(H-scene) like in Town of passion/Zombie Retreat/DrBones Games,
im trying to make my own game but i cant seem to find the way to make it, im struggling a bit cause idk how to code in renpy or any other engine.

(I tried already to talk to the devs of those games Siren cant seem to find a contact and DrBones refuses to show how he does it)
Thnx in advance to all
UnRen.bat v0.8 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
exirock

Help menu in RPG Maker MV:

Event Editor > Event Commands > 2nd Tab > Play Movie...
Format: .webm (supposedly .MP4 works too, but there are further steps I didn't research)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
exirock

Help menu in RPG Maker MV:

Event Editor > Event Commands > 2nd Tab > Play Movie...
Format: .webm (supposedly .MP4 works too, but there are further steps I didn't research)

Thnx for the info but i tried that already but its gets all messy, i encountered a puglin to play the video and loop etc but there is no tutorial how to use it and even the owner doesnt want to say how it works which is nice, i right now im in a rpg maker server trying to figure if i can somehow do it if not i will hv to try and learn renpy. Here a gift for the help its the scene i want to put in the game it will have some changes in the future but for now its gonna be like that.