Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I quickly downloaded the game to have a look, so no i dont really have any idea i can only guess, its either some kind of cookie or its saving using local storage, either way i dont really know.

But i can tell ive seen other games that does the same.
So, I started a new game to start from scratch. Now it's not tracking any variables at all (i.e. not ELENA'S CORRUPTION anymore), but it is still tracking Items correctly. Weird.

I did try re-installing the CheatMenu and deleting all content in the game's save folder.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
i want to know about these type of games RPGM MV style games,
which cheat engine has no power over

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG ,

i tried to find a way to extract the game files, and can't seem to find any solutions online,
can someone help me find a way to defeat this grindy epic game?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
i want to know about these type of games RPGM MV style games,
which cheat engine has no power over

View attachment 236225 View attachment 236226 ,

i tried to find a way to extract the game files, and can't seem to find any solutions online,
can someone help me find a way to defeat this grindy epic game?
Wrong place to ask, use the search function next time, has been answered before

Reactions: Viktor Black

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks again for this great tool. I use it all the time.

Two suggestions:
1. Allow you to some how skip or click past animations? When replaying a game, waiting for long animations to finish can be frustrating.
2. Max text speed (or a skip feature), to also hurry along replays.

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks again for this great tool. I use it all the time.

Two suggestions:
1. Allow you to some how skip or click past animations? When replaying a game, waiting for long animations to finish can be frustrating.
2. Max text speed (or a skip feature), to also hurry along replays.
Great ideas, i will see if i can incorporate them :)

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Your cheat tool doesn't work. I followed the installation instructions, but there isn't any other windows that pop open on MELANCHOLIANNA the game.

Update: Nevermind got the window to pop open, but now it just crashes the game with an error code.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJthecumman

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It appears in any game. Reload/Ignore doesn't help
Can you point out any of these games so that i can debug?

Edit:

I found the problem and have updated the Cheat menu installer please redownload it and try again

Last edited:
Reactions: umwm

umwm

Sep 26, 2017
"Kotoko is a Little Different" and "Peasant's Quest 1.71" russian versions
just checked the English version of Konoha and the cheat menu worked

upd: in "Cuckolding Elfen Fire - SOFIA--" (russian version) the cheat menu doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
"Kotoko is a Little Different" and "Peasant's Quest 1.71" russian versions
just checked the English version of Konoha and the cheat menu worked

upd: in "Cuckolding Elfen Fire - SOFIA--" (russian version) the cheat menu doesn't work either.
Was this before or after the new update :) ?

filed

Jul 27, 2017
Sory am using your cheat for playing game Apostle From kamichichi but i cant set level for actor player, i dont know what wrong since using other like item and value still function

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
This is a cheat tool that i made for RPG Maker MV games. It allows one to cheat while playing the game as it will just open a window beside the original game window. Everything can be changed in it and it will auto update if new values are present.

View attachment 419436
View attachment 419437 View attachment 419434
View attachment 419435

Features:
  • Add Gold
  • Add / Remove - Items / Armors / Weapons.
    • Save to favorite tab to easily edit.
    • Quick edit button to easily add or remove 'n' amount of chosen item.
  • Modify - Variables / Switches.
    • Save variables to favorite tab for easily edit.
    • Quick edit button to easily add or remove 'n' amount of chosen variable.
  • Search - Items / Armors / Weapons / Variables / Switches.

• Modify Actors - Level / HP / MP (Can only be set between 0 - maximum).
  • Win battle.
  • Lose battle (Confirmation can be turned off).
  • Abort battle (Exit battle)
  • Auto win battle (On / Off).
  • Recover all (Recovers HP & MP).
  • +1 to all Weapons / Armors / Items (Adds 1 of each items in category to selected category).

• Set player coordinates - X & Y.
  • Set current map (Moves to the selected map with players current coordinates).
  • Open Save / Load / Inventory menu.

• Favorites - Modify saved Items / Armors / Weapons / Variables (Or remove them from favorites).
  • Locations - Save current location & go to saved locations (Acts like a teleport, be aware that you might skip events if using this).

Config:
  • Auto pause (Pauses the game when game is not in focus, BE AWARE MIGHT BREAK THE GAME!).
  • Auto update (Updates all values of items automatically).
  • Quick edit value (Change the value used to edit with the red and green quick edit buttons, "Reload config" for changes to take effect).

Install cheat:
  • Extract the zip file downloaded.
  • Run CheatMenu Installer.exe.
  • Select game by clicking the button with "..." or drag and drop the game exe onto the application.
  • Set your prefered options (Decompress JSON files is not necessary but is a good idea having on).
  • Click either "Install & Run" or "Install"
  • The Cheat installer will then show you its processing everything and will give the message "Cheat has been installed." upon completion.
  • Start the game and click the specified shortcut to open the Cheat menu

Dont want icons in your cheat menu?
  • Delete folder "RPGMV\fontawesome" from your "CheatMenu Installer.exe" folder

The default key to open the cheat menu i L but can be changed in the installer

Newest version is "CheatMenu Installer v1.6.zip" but 1.2 is kept in case of something breaking completely.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please post feedback and errors so that i may fix and improve on the cheat.

Awesome tool bud! Haven't checked in on the tools/tutorials section in awhile and was glad to find this little tool.

For someone who used saveeditonline and another desktop RPG MV save editor for RPGM games, the sole ability alone with your tool where you can access it in game is worth it and awesome (y) Good job / haven't had any problems yet with it.

mada8

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

I love the cheat tool you have made and have been using it a lot.
1.2 version didn't give me any problems as long as didn't use the ''Actors'' option and changed the values (hp,mp lvl) which usually resulted in a game crash. Apart from that everything worked just fine for me.(y)

I love the addition of ''Switches'' in 1.6 version.
The problem i have in the ver.1.6 is with ''Refresh data'' button.
Here is what happens;
when i click the ''Refresh data'' button the ''Variables'' values change from what they were (0, 1, 100... or whatever was their value) to ''True'', ''False'' or ''0'' and they stay that way frozen not updating. The variables added to favorites don't change but some of them don't update.
''Weapons'' ''Armors'' ''Items'' don't change and seem to update just fine.
This happens every time with every game i have tried so far. Don't know if it's just me..
I have tried:
Refreshing data again,
Closing and opening the tool,
Reloading config,
Restarting game,
Reinstalling tool and game by deleting it,
Reinstalling 1.2 version of the tool over the same game changes the variables back to normal and kinda fixes the problem, but if i try to install the 1.6 again the problem comes back. (the problem being the values are True,False and 0 insted of what they are supposed to be and are still not updating)

I noticed the Favorites stay even if i completely remove the game and tool, also between versions 1.2 and 1.6 of the tool and the favorites are even kept between 2 versions of the same game not sharing the same ''Directory''.

That being presumably the case, are the Tool setting and/or favorites for a game saved somewhere else like User/AppData...? if so can you tell me directory? Deleting that my be a temp solution.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hi,

I love the cheat tool you have made and have been using it a lot.
1.2 version didn't give me any problems as long as didn't use the ''Actors'' option and changed the values (hp,mp lvl) which usually resulted in a game crash. Apart from that everything worked just fine for me.(y)

I love the addition of ''Switches'' in 1.6 version.
The problem i have in the ver.1.6 is with ''Refresh data'' button.
Here is what happens;
when i click the ''Refresh data'' button the ''Variables'' values change from what they were (0, 1, 100... or whatever was their value) to ''True'', ''False'' or ''0'' and they stay that way frozen not updating. The variables added to favorites don't change but some of them don't update.
''Weapons'' ''Armors'' ''Items'' don't change and seem to update just fine.
This happens every time with every game i have tried so far. Don't know if it's just me..
I have tried:
Refreshing data again,
Closing and opening the tool,
Reloading config,
Restarting game,
Reinstalling tool and game by deleting it,
Reinstalling 1.2 version of the tool over the same game changes the variables back to normal and kinda fixes the problem, but if i try to install the 1.6 again the problem comes back. (the problem being the values are True,False and 0 insted of what they are supposed to be and are still not updating)

I noticed the Favorites stay even if i completely remove the game and tool, also between versions 1.2 and 1.6 of the tool and the favorites are even kept between 2 versions of the same game not sharing the same ''Directory''.

That being presumably the case, are the Tool setting and/or favorites for a game saved somewhere else like User/AppData...? if so can you tell me directory? Deleting that my be a temp solution.
Hello im glad you like my tool and thank you for your report. I will have to look into this :)

As for the favorites, its saved in localstorage, im not sure if deleting this would change anything beside the favorites being reset.

So stay tuned for the next update, where hopefully ive fixed your issues :)

Reactions: mada8
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes