Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I had no idea you could do that with the javascript command. Yes, that works. Thank you. (y)
You can manipulate anything game related in the javascript command textbox, its basicly a console without the output, just remember if your going to edit something in the game you need to always have opener at the beginning ex opener.$gameParty.
The opener property returns a reference to the window that created the window

In the next version im most likely going to add the ability to use Game.$gameParty instead, and maybe make output visible. Time will tell.

Reactions: witchkiller9999

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Damn your tool really good and easy to use. Alway find some offline editor. I hate online tool because it hard as F to find direct number

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
sadly doesnt work.
i end up here, press L and nothing happens.

but your "guide" on how to use this isnt very clear either. what am i supposed to do with the "gamefiles" download?
am i supposed to drag the games game on it, or the "gamefiles" game on it?

"replace mv game files" and "backup game files" is not clickable no matter what i do.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
sadly doesnt work.
i end up here, press L and nothing happens.

but your "guide" on how to use this isnt very clear either. what am i supposed to do with the "gamefiles" download?
am i supposed to drag the games game on it, or the "gamefiles" game on it?

"replace mv game files" and "backup game files" is not clickable no matter what i do.
AddOns.png

The "GameFiles" folder is supposed to be extracted to RPGMV folder besides the MV Cheat.exe file, to run the cheat start the game, and press L

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
i

I have installed in the game Princess never lose not work but try in Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.25032 it work
Ive added a gif in the first post to show how it should be done.

Did you replace game files? if you did, when you open "RPGMV\GameFiles" what is in that folder? There should be Game.exe and other files like image below.
GameFiles.PNG

Last edited:

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
Did you replace game files? if you did, when you open "RPGMV\GameFiles" what is in that folder? There should be Game.exe and other files like image be
Did you replace game files? if you did, when you open "RPGMV\GameFiles" what is in that folder? There should be Game.exe and other files like image below
View attachment 592930

what i did it work for Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.25032 first download cheat menu

1584747607772.png second dowload the the game file you have from

3 put the Game file inside rpgmv like u did there 1584747921651.png

run the MV CHEAT.exe and select game for me is on steam Capture.PNG choose game exe and after he should install

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
No, as this seems as a makeshift array, your best options is to dupelicate it. Ill add an option to copy Variable name and Value in hopefully the next version.
Cheers! I tried to insert same amount of numbers into the text field, but it just crashes the game

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
Though with my lack of skill even TP reverts back to it's original value :D

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
this should be in every thread of RPGM games i wish i knew about this tool earlier its so easy to use by far is the best cheat tool ever, thank you so much for sharing

Reactions: Aziien

ShadowInk

Aug 20, 2019
Hello.I tried to run it in the game vampire life 0.64 (This developer is just obsessed with anti-cheat) and I just get an error, what could be the problem?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes