Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hey, thank you very much for this amazing menu! I always use them when playing games and it really helps a lot, the menu itself is very user-friendly and that's amazing!

Just was trying to install mod on a RPGM VX Ace game but I always get an error, apparently it's not supported so, will you make it compatible or maybe make another menu just for VX Ace games? Really need one for them, since a lot of developers are switching to it.
And again, Thank you very much.
Hey, im glad you like it.

I wont be creating any cheats for other platforms other than RPG Maker MV.
And there already is a great cheat for VX ace here i highly suggest you use that.

Reactions: abc909090

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Hi Aziien, today somehow i get JITdebugged error when play [Kimochi] Dog F___ iDOL. thing it never happen before. can you please help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hi Aziien, today somehow i get JITdebugged error when play [Kimochi] Dog F___ iDOL. thing it never happen before. can you please help me?

By what i can see it should be folder access or because of folder name containing something unsuported maybe? Im not sure.

1. Check if game folder is read only
2. Try rename game folder to something like "game", and then install cheat. You can change the name back again afterwards

juneslut1

May 14, 2020
This is a cheat tool that i made for RPG Maker MV games. It allows one to cheat while playing the game as it will just open a window beside the original game window. Everything can be changed in it and it will auto update if new values are present.

View attachment 579746
View attachment 579743 View attachment 579747 View attachment 579744
View attachment 579745

Download below
DOWNLOAD

To replace old engine files, download the game files from link below and extract it into RPGMV folder
The game files were unfortunetly to big to upload as an attachment.

Installation of aditional stuff, see image below:
View attachment 589625

Features:
  • Add Gold
  • Add / Remove - Items / Armors / Weapons.
    • Save to favorite tab to easily edit.
    • Quick edit button to easily add or remove 'n' amount of chosen item.
  • Modify - Variables / Switches.
    • Save variables to favorite tab for easily edit.
    • Quick edit button to easily add or remove 'n' amount of chosen variable.
  • Search - Items / Armors / Weapons / Variables / Switches.

• Modify Actors - Level / Stats (Can only be set between 0 - maximum).
  • Win battle.
  • Lose battle (Confirmation can be turned off).
  • Abort battle (Exit battle)
  • Auto win battle (On / Off).
  • Recover all (Recovers HP & MP).
  • +1 to all Weapons / Armors / Items (Adds 1 of each items in category to selected category).

• Set player coordinates - X & Y.
  • Set current map (Moves to the selected map with players current coordinates).
  • Set player speed
  • Enable noclip (Go throught everything)
  • Open Save / Load / Inventory menu.

• Favorites - Modify saved Items / Armors / Weapons / Variables (Or remove them from favorites).
  • Locations - Save current location & go to saved locations (Acts like a teleport, be aware that you might skip events if using this).

• Replace old game files for best cheat performance

Config:
  • Auto pause (Pauses the game when game is not in focus, BE AWARE MIGHT BREAK THE GAME!).
  • Auto update (Updates all values of items automatically).
  • Quick edit value (Change the value used to edit with the red and green quick edit buttons, "Reload config" for changes to take effect).

Install cheat:
  • Extract the zip file downloaded.
  • Run MV Cheat.exe.
  • Select game by clicking the button with "..." or drag and drop the game exe onto the application.
  • Set your prefered options (Decompress JSON files is not necessary but is a good idea having on).
    • Checking "Replace MV games files" is recommended for best cheat performance.
      • Check the backup if you want to keep a copy of the old game files.
  • Click either "Install & Run" or "Install"
  • The Cheat installer will then show you its processing everything and will give the message "Cheat has been installed." upon completion.
  • Start the game and click the specified shortcut to open the Cheat menu

Dont want icons in your cheat menu?
  • Delete folder "RPGMV\fontawesome" from your "MV Cheat.exe" folder

The default key to open the cheat menu is L but can be changed in the installer

Want to easily install text hooker together with the cheat menu?

Change-Log:

MV Cheat 1.8.2 is the newest version.
Download link below images

Please post feedback and errors so that i may fix and improve on the cheat.
hope this works for cursed-armor-v2-50-wolfzq

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
the menu cant seem to open in Peasant's Quest [v2.00] [Tinkerer]
I haven't downloaded the most recent version of Peasant's Quest, but I had issues because I accidentally put the Game Files in the directory of the actual game, instead of the directory of the cheat menu. Also, I wouldn't recommend overwriting the MV files for Peasant's Quest, I don't remember for sure but I think that might have caused some issues for me.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I haven't downloaded the most recent version of Peasant's Quest, but I had issues because I accidentally put the Game Files in the directory of the actual game, instead of the directory of the cheat menu. Also, I wouldn't recommend overwriting the MV files for Peasant's Quest, I don't remember for sure but I think that might have caused some issues for me.
i've been using the installer for long now and it work smooth in other games

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
This may sound like an odd request but could you add the option to increase the time it takes for auto win battle to trigger? Some games don't give you a reward (gold,items etc) if you win too fast so having the option to delay it by a second or so would be nice

JHawk

Apr 21, 2017
Greetings sir, i apologize, i seem to be doing something wrong here, any assistance would be appreciated!
Trying to use it on Ideology in Friction
A thousand thanks !!

Themanter32

May 31, 2020
Really amazing tool.

Are the older versions of it available to download from anywhere? The newest version doesn't seem to work on a game I tried it on and I no longer have access to the older files I had.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Greetings sir, i apologize, i seem to be doing something wrong here, any assistance would be appreciated!
Trying to use it on Ideology in Friction
A thousand thanks !!
Hello Ideology in Friction is not an RPG Maker MV game but an RPG Maker VX Ace game, so the games engine simply doesnt support this cheat.

I personally use this for RPG Maker VX Ace games.

Really amazing tool.

Are the older versions of it available to download from anywhere? The newest version doesn't seem to work on a game I tried it on and I no longer have access to the older files I had.
Unfortunately i always forget to save the old versions. But what game are you having trouble with, i might be able to help?

Reactions: Themanter32

Themanter32

May 31, 2020
Hello Ideology in Friction is not an RPG Maker MV game but an RPG Maker VX Ace game, so the games engine simply doesnt support this cheat.

I personally use this for RPG Maker VX Ace games.

Unfortunately i always forget to save the old versions. But what game are you having trouble with, i might be able to help?
It was Peasants Quest 2.01. The Menu installs(at least it says so) but then the 1.82 version just doesn't open at all.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
the menu cant seem to open in Peasant's Quest [v2.00] [Tinkerer]
OK. I don't think I'll get this version of Peasant's Quest since it's a test version, but if I do I'll let you know how it works for me.
It was Peasants Quest 2.01. The Menu installs(at least it says so) but then the 1.82 version just doesn't open at all.
If you tick the "Replace MV game files" checkbox the cheat should work in Peasants Quest, the reason for the cheat not opening is because the game uses an older version of the engine that doesnt support some of the features in the cheat, which is why i made the option to replace the files.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Would it be possible for you to get the stuff from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/ And kinda merge it to this one so it would support RPG MV and VX Ace.. Not a programmer so I probably sound dumb, but sounds possible.
While it would be great to support both engines, its unfortunetly just not possible MV and VX Ace run on entirely different programming languages.

VX Ace scripting language is Ruby.
MV scripting language is Javascript.

There are no dumb questions.

Reactions: abc909090

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
While it would be great to support both engines, its unfortunetly just not possible MV and VX Ace run on entirely different programming languages.

VX Ace scripting language is Ruby.
MV scripting language is Javascript.

There are no dumb questions.
Since you're taking questions, I wonder if you know an easy way to import an unpacked MV game into RPG Maker? I tried this trick I used for XP where I'd make a new project and just copy the project file into the game directory for whatever game I wanted access to, but I tried it with Peasant Quest to fix an issue with animations not playing and I got an error with the Actors.json file, which I'm assuming just means that any json that differs from the default packages would throw an error.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes