GrayDaes

Jan 29, 2022
Project:

-Unnamed
-Needs art

Developer:

- Me

Looking for:
- Multiple 2D Artists: Will be paid per piece made. Payment is negotiable.
- Preferred if already interested in femdom games but not necessary if you can get the job done.

Employment Type:
-Artists will be paid per your terms for pieces of work, I am happy to negotiate price with you, paid regardless of game success or status. Deadlines will be implemented to keep the development of this game from stalling. Slow artists that can't dedicate good time to efficiently upload art are not wanted.

Work commitment:
- Long term commitment as this game will be consistently updated requiring more artwork. Do not bother responding if you are unsure of your availability in the near future.

Preferred method of contact:
- Until you officially join the project, contact will be limited to dms on discord. Grayy#1309
- If you have reached out previously feel free to reach out again and we can try and come to an agreement

Job Description:
- Ideal 2D Artist:
- Comfortable with drawing women and men.
- Able to draw enemies in battle that match their scenes.
- Efficiently produce pieces of art and consistently deliver within 1 week.
- Comfortable with light femdom.
- Able to draw nice femdom sex scenes, helping the player visualize what is happening in the moment.
- Consistent style and able to draw the same character in different scenes/positions.
- Available to take on a large quantity of commissions and be available consistently.
-Long term commitment to this project and future projects
-Skilled enough to draw with references and with no references.
-Consistently able to deliver high quality pieces.
-Ready to start in a week's notice.

Last edited:

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hey there, I'm a very armature 2d artist [currently with 2 job not related to art stuff]; I can't promise to check ever mark on your list right now cause of personal stuff but I'm interested in your project. Can I ask what's the total amount of 2d character assets you think you're gonna need for your first beta?
MCturn.gif

jblesski

Jun 12, 2022
hi, looking foward to ur discord friend request acceptance. looking foward to work together with u