RPG maker MV Magics & Mundane

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Hello people, I am a new guy trying to create games on rpg maker mv engine.
And i was wondering if there is anyone would be willing to help out with our game when it come's to scripts/variables ect when things doesn work as it should and i can't figure out why.. Id ask on their website but since my game will contain adult stuff i am pretty sure they would't be too happy with helping me out compared to people here might be.

The game is going to be called Magics & Mundane, its story and most game mechs has been inspired bit by bit by stuff likes books, Harry Potter, Lor d of the rings. Death Gate Cycle, Book Of Amber series and such. And games like Final fantasy 7-9. Golden Sun. Elderscrolls Skyrim.

I am currently using 'a lot of Yanfly scripts' and most of the stuff works well, no real crashes so far but there are stuff that i need help with like variables to work with events the way its intented, Battle game play, adding pics/scene's correctly and such stuff :) scripts i pretty much think i can handle them to 90% i might need a tiny bit of help with correction stuff or graphic stuff but other than that i do know mostly what i am doing^^

here is an example i am trying to
1 make a bank,
2 have several variables as different currency
3 at bank its simple just gold copper and silver
Magic&Mundane.png
My problem here is that when i tried to have it deposit ammount of gold from
gold coin variable to bank gold variable, it mess upp and if i try move 200 over so either i get nothing or i get 200 in both variables gold coins and bank gold coins, or -200 if i choose sub..

i tried making 3 a call common event and spare the event some chance to be slow
but when i did that it would refuse to call the event
unless it was on 1 page 3rd page it just bugged..
so i figured screw it put it up at 3rd page instead.

Again i have a lot of yanfly scripts in but idk if they might do something or just me having eventing something slightly wrong.. but i am guessing its on me..

PS the tilesets you see here most likely won't be the same when demo is out (when that is no exact date yet)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think the problem is you are trying to move the gold from the Gold currency instead of variable.

Also, try Yanfly's to use gold, silver, copper at the same time.