Seeking RPG or any games that are similar to Peasant Quest or Drop Factory (with animations)

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hello. i'm a lurker on this forum for awhile now and finally decided to make an account just to ask for recommendations. i've been playing peasant quest and drop factory lately and i'm hooked by those games. eventhough peasant quest lacks animation, i kinda like the fact u can bone every females u met. now i'm craving for more content like this where the protag is a guy who bones/rape every chicks he met on his quest. games with animations would be greatly appreciated cause it's boring just to stare at the CGs. (pregnancy would be a plus!)

drop factory is still fun for me because how addictive the game can get and how fun managing stuff can be. there's also battle animations while servicing or raped by those men/monsters. I prefer male protag rather than female but i don't really mind if the game is good enough. hope u guys willing to share ur recommendations and thanks!

Reactions: Niby

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Doesn't tick many of the boxes but is about her jumping on almost everyone she sees. The translation I have isn't that good (but I find it kind of adds to her charm) and there's no real animation. But it has a high sex count and pretty fun.

Reactions: sickkid89

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Doesn't tick many of the boxes but is about her jumping on almost everyone she sees. The translation I have isn't that good (but I find it kind of adds to her charm) and there's no real animation. But it has a high sex count and pretty fun.
hey thanks for the suggestion! will look into it. really appreciate it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight