Identify RPG (possibly VN?) game from a deleted Youtube video

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

So I'm trying to figure out a game that I had in a Youtube Ryona playlist almost two years ago. I'm not even sure if it's an H-game, but its worth a shot to ask here anyways...

From what I recall, it was a 1-2 minute battle sequence with a boss-like character that looked like a female military commander. There was no animations (or image changes) in the fight except for some minor visual affects/screen shake when the player/enemy attacked. The video showed little info about the player other than that he was a guy. The female boss was very busty and dark skinned, had long, dark hair, and wore an either dark purple/blue uniform. In the battle she is holding a riding crop in her hands in that slanted style where she is holding the handle in one hand and the keeper (tongue) in the other, but the way she is holding the weapon and image coloring kinda makes it really hard to see it as a riding crop. (all her attacks sounded to be using the riding crop as well)
I also recall that the VA was Japanese, but the text was in English so it at least a translated work.

I'll try to answer any more questions you guys may have for more details, but it has been a while since I've seen it so I'm not sure how well I can reply
Thanks for reading =w=