RPG,renpy,unity,Porting the game Tutorial

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Will someone port, give a link or tutorial
Porting to what ? To Android ? To the web ? To the good old System V ? Or perhaps is it porting from an engine to another one ?
But, anyway, like each engine are different, they also have different way to be ported, what imply that there isn't a "one for all porting tutorial".

In order to, possibly, have an answer, you should explain what you are trying to do. Then perhaps that someone among the readers will know where to find a tutorial for this.

d646177528

May 24, 2021
Porting to what ? To Android ? To the web ? To the good old System V ? Or perhaps is it porting from an engine to another one ?
But, anyway, like each engine are different, they also have different way to be ported, what imply that there isn't a "one for all porting tutorial".

In order to, possibly, have an answer, you should explain what you are trying to do. Then perhaps that someone among the readers will know where to find a tutorial for this.
RPG Porting tutorial, you know

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
RPG Porting tutorial, you know
No, I don't know. Not only you answered to none of the questions, but you also added new questions :

RPG as in "role playing game", or as in "RPG Maker engine" ?
Could it be porting a table RPG game into a video game ?
Do you want to know how to make a RPG like mechanism ?

d646177528

May 24, 2021
No, I don't know. Not only you answered to none of the questions, but you also added new questions :

RPG as in "role playing game", or as in "RPG Maker engine" ?
Could it be porting a table RPG game into a video game ?
Do you want to know how to make a RPG like mechanism ?
I wanted to port the RPG, but I couldn't find a way and wanted to ask you. If you can, can you teach me