Seeking RPG where MC heroine is forced to become lewd

Nov 11, 2022
So i'm looking for games where the MC heroine fights monsters and has to act lewdly/perverted to do be it for powerups or fighting itself.

Important:
Game has to be translated properly (no MTL pls)
The H stuff should not be hidded behind optional loses in battles. Optional scenes are ok jsut not hidden behind losing.

Appreciated (doesn't need to have all of these but nice if it does) :
Progression with lewder and lewder outfits
Heroine body becomes lewder as you progress
Heroine doesn't like the lewd stuff but does it for the greater good

Stuff that fits the description that i liked:
Dead Eng Aegis (VN)
Bitch Police and Public Defense Corps by oneone1 (tried the other games but they're either horribly translated of have the content hidden behind losing)
Salvation by Clymenia
Sacred Eyes
and some others i don't remember but should be enough to give you an idea what im looking for

Thanks for the recommendations

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA:

- "Heroine doesn't like the lewd stuff but does it for the greater good" is the name of the game for 90% of the fantasy H-scenes. The game is just way easier if MC sells herself out for money, items, information etc.
- There is outfit progression, mainly of the gyaru style IRL, but also a couple of situational lewd outfits in the fantasy world
- Becomes lewder with more experience and mental changes
- No in-combat or defeat lewds, though there are some lewd-themed abilities

Nov 11, 2022
SKA:

- "Heroine doesn't like the lewd stuff but does it for the greater good" is the name of the game for 90% of the fantasy H-scenes. The game is just way easier if MC sells herself out for money, items, information etc.
- There is outfit progression, mainly of the gyaru style IRL, but also a couple of situational lewd outfits in the fantasy world
- Becomes lewder with more experience and mental changes
- No in-combat or defeat lewds, though there are some lewd-themed abilities
Could you give me the full title ?

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Any way i can filter out machine translations/ defeat scenes? Can't find the options

Pretentious Goblin
Thanks a lot
Unfortunately there isnt but if you sort by highest rated ut is likely ppl wont rate machine translation as high
Also try out princess sacrifise adventures of feena(disclaimer has loli protag, and only 90% translated),but if you are ok with theese it is probably the best fem protag games i have ever played