RPGM - Completed - RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ [v1.01] [Dry Dream]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

I'm only giving this two stars because the translation is rather impressive, and even more so when you consider the rest of this game.

Gameplay:
    - Maps look like a child put them together in 5 seconds
    - You get teleported to every new map, so you can never backtrack
    - Combat is generic af
    - Lose to get H-content (and of course it takes you to the title screen every time too)

H-content:
    - Half the girls don't even get a full cg, just a pin-up
    - The writing is decent, but the scenes would be better if they were a bit longer

When I got to the castle town I could not find anyway to progress, which is fine, because I have no desire to continue playing this game. I shouldn't have to say this if you read the review, but I would NOT recommend you waste your time on this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

This is an average game. If you want my reasons, here they are.

First, the grammar is actually pretty good. The translator did a good job with this game as their is no broken English or text that is difficult, if not impossible, to translate.

With that said, such a shame that with good grammar, their is little story to tell. This game is flat. The bare minimum was done here. Their are no interesting childhood friends who now have to struggle with the corruption that now infects their bodies. No characters who willingly choose to become who they were before their transformations or stay as succubus. No interesting lore besides the very generic 'succubus queen wants to rule the world.' Maybe she betrayed the original evil lord and took his place? Maybe everyone just misunderstands her and all she wants to do is make people have fun in what she sees as a boring world. Something to add a little depth to her character.

The world is also pretty flat. A little literally as their are these big areas with just flat plains. So boring. No interesting items or shops to go to, to make sure you are ready for the next fight. No interesting people to visit off the beaten path. The most the game has is a extremely obvious slime guarding a chest. Their needs to be more. Maybe ingredients to make potions to help decrease the lust of the main character. Maybe some interesting side characters who are neutral on whether or not the succubus queen wins.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Stroym

You know what, I dropped this after beating the first boss, as the gameplay consists of wandering around a dull world and holding spacebar in combat, since it has zero substance to it, so you can just remove all gear if you want to "lose", or keep it equipped if you want to progress.

The CGs are good and the small bits of (competently translated) dialogue do add to it, but in the end it's just too boring to play through completely.