Identify [SOLVED] RPG with succubi, light anthro, world exploring

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
I'm looking for an rpg game I played some time ago. I don't remember a lot of technical details, but I do remember a lot of story.

Technically, I don't know what engine it was, but I'm almost sure it wasn't RPGM, it was mainly text-based.

You start in the middle of nowhere. The land has been (?) conquered by succubi or something, except for where you start. One of the first characters you meet is a mouse, you have the ability to fuck her. During the game you discover more locations: a lake, forest, a desert with egyptian like characters, a town, a caravan. In town you have the opportunity to meet a lot of characters, and do some quests. Later on you discover a kind of factory where "the enemy" is based. You can infiltrate it and shut it down.
Some more detailed characters that come to mind: there's a cow, drinking her milk is addictive; in town you can interact with one (or more?) characters from the watch, there is some femdom as well, in the bar there's a woman which offers her milk to drink,

If I remember more, I'll add it. Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Some more details I thought of:
It's probably not an HTML game, since there was a selection bar at the bottom of the screen where you could pick the location you want to go. I already mentioned some locations. They can be put into two groups:
- destinations: you go there, can wander around and pick locations to go to, like the town, there also was some sort of bazaar.
- explorations: these are random, you go somewhere to explore and you get random encounters, mostly enemies to fight, but sometimes you find a special location. Examples are the forest, lake, and desert.
Enemies you encounter at the forest include:
generic: a bee, a slime (which is a tough enemy since it sort of stuns you, if I remember correctly)
There also was a (unique) female goblin-like character you encounter that's wants to breed.

Hope this helps somebody recognize the game.