Seeking [RPGM] [COMPLETED] with female protagonist recomendation?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
im really into a girl with strict and mature attitude(that will go really cute when she's with her bf, i mean the gap between the strict attitute the elegance and mature girl that became really cute and childish around u is AMAZING), or older sister thats very good teasing(not related by blood, not even step sis, just the attitude)

i also like corruption game, that turns this prideful, strict, mature and noble(the attitude not status) girl who think high of herself to useless cum dump and priceless, will let anyone do her anytime anywhere

oh, rn im not into romance or love related, i want ntr, rape, gangbang, corruption, humiliation

and ofc if they wear glasses and business suit that will be perfect!
it doesnt have to be modern world rpg, i just need a female protagonist rpgm that already completed game, with one of this criteria (not all of them, one of them is enough)
- she has strict, mature, and high pride girl or onee-san that really good at teasing (i want to corrupt them mwhehehe)
or
-female protagonist that use business suit with corruption

sorry with the bad english, and thanks

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
im really into a girl with strict and mature attitude(that will go really cute when she's with her bf, i mean the gap between the strict attitute the elegance and mature girl that became really cute and childish around u is AMAZING), or older sister thats very good teasing(not related by blood, not even step sis, just the attitude)

i also like corruption game, that turns this prideful, strict, mature and noble(the attitude not status) girl who think high of herself to useless cum dump and priceless, will let anyone do her anytime anywhere

oh, rn im not into romance or love related, i want ntr, rape, gangbang, corruption, humiliation

and ofc if they wear glasses and business suit that will be perfect!
it doesnt have to be modern world rpg, i just need a female protagonist rpgm that already completed game, with one of this criteria (not all of them, one of them is enough)
- she has strict, mature, and high pride girl or onee-san that really good at teasing (i want to corrupt them mwhehehe)
or
-female protagonist that use business suit with corruption

sorry with the bad english, and thanks
Well, the business-suit request reminded me of Succulence.