RPGM [RPGM] Devil Rabbi [RJ434123] Three primary colors of pasta

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Wings did a translation for this if anyone is interested

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, now it works. The discord thing is that if you're not part of the server, you can't see the channels, even if someone links to one.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I already had this downloaded from somewhere else.....just added the translation to it from the discord link and it worked perfectly though as Wing said he didn't do some of the stuff as it's pictures instead of text but hasn't impacted my gameplay. BTW the game is easy regardless of which difficulty you pick as you still get 7 ish seconds to escape from restraints (I much prefer this system over RNG escapes) and easy only gives you an insta kill skill, most annoying aspect I would say is that you have to grind to get to the next boss instead of spend on night in an area unless you include the fact that if you fail to escape restraints it boots you from the battle (WTF??). Artwork and CG's are good though so if you like very easy games that are basically CG viewers then go ahead, though once your clothing loses all durability your just left with exposed boobs.

Edit: I've completed the game now and included a save with 3 climaxs having occured so the mastrubation scene can occur right away in the bathroom. Honestly game is not that good as a game. :sleep:

Here's two links incase one hates you for some reason:

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I already had this downloaded from somewhere else.....just added the translation to it from the discord link and it worked perfectly though as Wing said he didn't do some of the stuff as it's pictures instead of text but hasn't impacted my gameplay. BTW the game is easy regardless of which difficulty you pick as you still get 7 ish seconds to escape from restraints (I much prefer this system over RNG escapes) and easy only gives you an insta kill skill, most annoying aspect I would say is that you have to grind to get to the next boss instead of spend on night in an area unless you include the fact that if you fail to escape restraints it boots you from the battle (WTF??). Artwork and CG's are good though so if you like very easy games that are basically CG viewers then go ahead, though once your clothing loses all durability your just left with exposed boobs.

Edit: I've completed the game now and included a save with 3 climaxs having occured so the mastrubation scene can occur right away in the bathroom. Honestly game is not that good as a game. :sleep:

Here's two links incase one hates you for some reason:
Can't start the game. Got the "failed to load image" thing when started new game

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Can't start the game. Got the "failed to load image" thing when started new game
Odd the only thing I get which doesn't prevent using the game nor loading it up, is a profile error which is just because I have somehow a older profile than the NW.js file.

I did download the file and run the game myself to make sure that it wasn't something that was left out of the zipping. I am running the game with my computer in Japanese unicode stuff for region....only other thing I can think of it that you are missing some of the many rpgmaker stuff I've downloaded and installed over the years as many games use everything from one of the download-ables from it and such. Here's the link to the download page of it, just so you know I downloaded all of those and ran them all:

As I'm not a dev nor experienced with the rpgmaker engine if that doesn't work I think it's maybe something similar to rpgmaker I can't help you any further I believe. (the files say that they are rpgmvp)