Identify RPGM, FEMALE PROTAGONIST, MULTIPLE ENDINGS, CORRUPTION, KNIGHT/ASSASSIN

TexoGene

Dec 8, 2018
Identify
I need help finding a game that i played in the past i dont have any images but ill try to say what i remember.

For the prologue you start as a small girl in a farming village and you have the ability to see the purities or impurities of the nearby people in the form of a black or white smoke.
You were born with half your hair black and the other half white i think
You are given a task by a farmer and upon completing it you are given the choice of several consumable seeds 1+ health, 1+ strength, 1+ lust, etc.

By the end of the prologue your house is attacked by bandits and the people protecting you are killed,
You are standing at the graves of your guardians and you find a treasure that they buried
your mother was a high ranking assassin and your father was a high ranking knight for the kingdom
You can either choose to get revenge on the killers and choose the assassin route or to seek justice and pick the knight route

Each choice begins very different stories, choosing the knight path means that she trains for years in order to become a knight meaning that she has a bigger body rather than picking the assassin route which takes less time meaning your body isnt fully grown yet by the time she becomes one.

I believe that there may be a corruption system in place or something similar because while playing as the knight when a certain meter got too low it triggered an ending where she gave up on finding the killer and sat under a tree watching the sunset.

Thats most of the info i have on the game, if anyone knows the game im on about please let me know, i cant find it anywhere

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Haven't played it myself, but I believe I already assisted someone else with this request. It's Light and Shadow - Doppelganger, published by Hanabi Games on Steam. I think it's banned on F95, reason why you had difficulty finding it, probably due to rule 7 or some such. You can easily find it elsewhere.

Reactions: TexoGene

TexoGene

Dec 8, 2018
Haven't played it myself, but I believe I already assisted someone else with this request. It's Light and Shadow - Doppelganger, published by Hanabi Games on Steam. I think it's banned on F95, reason why you had difficulty finding it, probably due to rule 7 or some such. You can easily find it elsewhere.
Thx for the help, i really appriciate it, i was able to find the game on steam shortly after posting the request.