Seeking RPGM femdom only games with as much feet as possible? (dont mind if its text only)

Mar 18, 2020
Looking for games like Mistresses of the Forest and Magic Femdom. Magic Femdom isnt feet only but it is pretty much femdom and i dont mind ot being text based cause the scenes are awesome. MOTF has gorgeous animations and scenes and it's pretty much only feet. So is there any other game like these ones, text based or not that at least is 90% or more femdom, and maybe even as much foot content (but thats not a dealbreaker)?. I know about Bo Wei's works but I'm on MacBook using wine to play most windows games, but Bo Wei's require RPGVX Ace or something like that which i cant get so those are unfortunately off the table. Looking for any suggestions, just reply even if you're not sure if your recommendation might fit or not, because i know I'm really specific so I don't really expect too many games that perfectly fit. Thanks in advance :D

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I see that the account that made the post has been banned or for some reason deleted by themselves but, If you see this I just wanted to let you know that you can install RPGVX Ace in wine and not onto your mac, wine sort of is like a virtual machine so if you provide it download links to install stuff from it can install software to use when executing stuff with it.