Identify RPGM (?) game about classmate/ childhood friend

Feb 14, 2022
It had 2 main routes one was affection and romance other was submission and bdsm route. You play as male and invite female classmate over then lock her in your bathroom. You need to go work in convenience store to buy her food. You still need to go to school there might have been a scene where you got interrogated about her disappearance and there was a Joker easter egg character. Some scenes where you talked with her about your favourite comics or something. It was definitely top down view and I am almost certain it was RPGM game..
Thanks in advance.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
This game is similar to what you're looking for and maybe its tags will help you find it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...nfinement-impregnation-final-retro-lab.69326/

Confirmed tags: Male Protagonist
Possible tags: BDSM, Multiple Endings, Male Domination, RPGM
Unknown: 2DCG, Japanese Game

If none of this helps you, try to remember and include if the game featured any kind of combat, management, ryona, if it was 2DCG or 3D, JP or EN, and so on...

Feb 14, 2022
Sorry that isn't it I should have mentioned that it was a western game. I spent some time looking for it in f95 but couldn't find it so it's probably not here or at least I was unable to find it.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Sorry that isn't it I should have mentioned that it was a western game. I spent some time looking for it in f95 but couldn't find it so it's probably not here or at least I was unable to find it.
Unlikely it got removed if it's a western made fan game. Ain't nobody gonna C&D that, it's actually to the benefit of western devs to have the games plastered on such sites, in order to advertise their Patreons. The only way it would get removed is if it broke rule 7 or something similar. Did it feature loli content?

You should try to remember more about it. Maybe we won't find it, but someone else will read through the thread and will know what it is.

Are there multiple girls?
Does it feature lesbian, gay, or futa content?
Is it fantasy, contemporary, or sci-fi?
Is it 2d or 3dcg?
Is there any combat or only map movement?
Does it feature rape or blackmail?
Drugs or hypnosis?
Was it completed the last time you played it?