Identify RPGM Game like Star Knightess Aura, female knight gets possessed by demon girl

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Was a Japanese game, legit translated, maybe had pregnancy?

Pretty sure it was posted on f95 fairly recently (last couple months) but I cannot for the life of me find it

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Talking about this game ? I hope you already find it after a month, but better safe than sorry !
And now two months after your post I'm finally replying :p

Nah, that's the one that got me thinking about it though (see thread title ;)) - the one I'm thinking of had a really similar concept, though without the "isekai" aspect IIRC (it was set entirely within a single fantasy world), and the artstyle was more typically eastern.

Nov 30, 2019
How i can avoid the soul break room? its annoying i cant continue the game once i enter it and i dont want to reset the game

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How i can avoid the soul break room? its annoying i cant continue the game once i enter it and i dont want to reset the game
I've never had a Soul Break, but I know going over the stored Corruption limit triggers it. That number starts at 25 and you can see it on the stone tablet thing in the first room where Alicia spawns. Spend more Corruption, or generate less of it (you're probably using Star Knightess too much), or play on Story Mode.

Nov 30, 2019
I've never had a Soul Break, but I know going over the stored Corruption limit triggers it. That number starts at 25 and you can see it on the stone tablet thing in the first room where Alicia spawns. Spend more Corruption, or generate less of it (you're probably using Star Knightess too much), or play on Story Mode.
Yes that was my case i was removing the collar too much, thank you