Identify Rpgm game with slavery

Barque

Nov 28, 2019
I'm trying to remember an older rpgm game that started out with the female protagonist getting captured by henchman (She's a mercenary or bandit something like that, you fight them but it becomes aparent that they are unbeatable quickly I think), she is then sold at an auction to a noble. The game play consists of eating, sleeping, and performing tasks (if you failed/refused to perform them the protagnoist was punished) as well as sometimes going to a bar like place to talk with other nobles I think. I assumed there was a way to escape via talking to patrons but I never made it that far. I believe I got it from the r/lewdgames big game list circa 2016-2018 sometime, think it was an older game at the time.

I only have vague memories of the game (I might be misremebering some bits) and its been bothering me that I can't find it, anyone know what I'm talking about?

dani666

May 8, 2020
It sounds familiar to me, but I do not remember the title. Was it set in ancient Rome?

Barque

Nov 28, 2019
No its none of these. If it helps it was 2D art, it had a generic fantasy/medieval setting (I don't think it was roman). I believe the first scene was a desert. From what I played there was no combat outside of the first unwinnable encounter.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
No its none of these. If it helps it was 2D art, it had a generic fantasy/medieval setting (I don't think it was roman). I believe the first scene was a desert. From what I played there was no combat outside of the first unwinnable encounter.
And if you go one or two pages back? Or look at these?

Barque

Nov 28, 2019
I took an extensive look through these. I think three scenarios exist.
1) Its not on f95
2) Its mislabeled/not fully labeled
3) It was posted but plently of time after it was created/it was updated so I cant find it in the time range Im thinking about

If someone had a list of games (even a screenshot of the names) that were on the old (circa 2016-2018) r/lewdgames big game list I could probably find it.

Thank you for your replys though, I still appreciate recommendations.