Identify RPGM game

ccc77

Apr 30, 2017
I'm trying to remember an RPGM game I played not too long ago.

Here are the things about the game I'm fairly certain about:

• Takes place in a medieval-ish village.
  • There's an adventurer's guild (or whatever) on the top left of the map.
  • There's a woman on the roof in the top middle of the map with whom you can do quests.
  • The MC, a woman, stays at a motel on the bottom middle of the map. The motel has two stories. There's a big dining room and a bathroom on the bottom floor.
  • There's a quest to give out flyers to the townsfolk.
  • There's a big church in the area right of the map. They worship a woman who looks like the MC.

That's all I got for now. I think it's a fairly popular game.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Was it English or translated? How did the heroine look like? Was she a loli? Did the game feature classic turn based combat? Any party members? What was the story about? You mention an adventurer's guild and a quest giver. What kind of quests did they offer? Is there an overarching plot to it all or are these just miscellaneous quests? What was the sex content like? Rape? Hypnosis? Drugs? Vanilla? NTR? Corruption? Do you recall any scenes? Did the clothes rip? What games did the art resemble? Was it 2D or 3D?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Sure, suit yourself. If you don't feel like brainstorming you're free to wait and hope that someone finds the info you've provided to be sufficient, and gives you the answer. Good luck.