RPGM Games Crashing In Full Screen Mode

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Hello,

I'm having an issue with ALL RPGM games.

Any / Every one of them crashes when I enter full screen mode. This has been happening for multiple GPU updates so I don't think it's a driver issue.

Using Alt + Enter crashes the game instantly. Setting the game to start in full screen also crashes the game instantly and continues to crash it when opening again.

Has anyone run into this issue and found a solution? This happens for all versions of RPGM.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Laptop or desktop? Please click the reply button on my post so i receive a notification

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello,

I'm having an issue with ALL RPGM games.

Any / Every one of them crashes when I enter full screen mode. This has been happening for multiple GPU updates so I don't think it's a driver issue.

Using Alt + Enter crashes the game instantly. Setting the game to start in full screen also crashes the game instantly and continues to crash it when opening again.

Has anyone run into this issue and found a solution? This happens for all versions of RPGM.
Laptop or desktop? Please click the reply button on my post so i receive a notification
Also, what resolution are you using? Try setting your monitor to a standard resolution.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm on a laptop.

1080p standard.

Apologies for the late replies, I've been in the process of moving.
If your graphics drivers are up to date and this is occurring with all RPGM games, the only thing I can think of is reinstalling/updating the RTPs.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you have multiple gpu's (intel, nvidia) right click and try to launch it with the other one.