RPGM games stop working

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, I have a problem, I bought a new laptop, and I’m trying to play rpgm games like a struggle with sin, peasant's quest, etc., but all of them stop working after a few minutes. I have tried other games that ask for higher requirements and they work fine, then I do not know what program I may be missing on the laptop, it is more powerful than the previous one so I do not think it is the machine.
Please someone who knows about theseo this kind of games, could help me or make me a recommendation, thank you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I have a problem, I bought a new laptop, and I’m trying to play rpgm games like a struggle with sin, peasant's quest, etc., but all of them stop working after a few minutes. I have tried other games that ask for higher requirements and they work fine, then I do not know what program I may be missing on the laptop, it is more powerful than the previous one so I do not think it is the machine.
Please someone who knows about theseo this kind of games, could help me or make me a recommendation, thank you.
1. Make sure your RPGM games use your dedicated and not your integrated GPU (if you have both).

2. Update the game's engine core files to a newer version:
(Download the file, extract it and overwrite the files in your game.)

3. Uninstall bloatware.

4. Give up on Windows and install Linux.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Since this is a new laptop, make sure you install all required drivers for it to work properly, especially graphic drivers, go to nvidia/amd to get the latest version directly.