Seeking RPGM Games That Use NWJS

Jun 11, 2018
I've noticed that recently some RPGM games have begun to use NWJS which extends RPGM's capabilities quite significantly. A couple of examples include Karryn's Prison, Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka (1 and 2), War Demon Kirsten and many more.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a good filter to search for RPGM games that employ NWJS.

For awhile I've just searched for "RPGM" and then tried playing the game. There are a few gems out there that don't use NWJS (Mature/Married Warrior Ema, Bukatoma 300g's games, Legend of Queen Opala series, etc.) but recently I've been enjoying the added functionality from creators who use NWJS in their RPGM games.

So my questions are:

1. Is there a way to filter out RPGM games that use NWJS?
2. Do you have any recommendations for RPGM games that use NWJS that are good that extend beyond the first 10 pages of the "RPGM" filter sorted by Likes?

For the record, I prefer female protagonist games and as my username implies, pregnancy, but I'm not limiting myself to strictly those requirements (as an example, the Legend of Queen Opala series is male protagonist).

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well RPGM MV and MZ(the 2 newest ones) would be the versions of RPGM that uses NW.js. That said I doubt most of the functionality you see it adding is more down to it just being a newer version of the engine in general, and better devs regardless of engine. But no I don't think this site has a way to filter that specifically, though you could jsut look at games at least released after MV was released (can't remember when that was specifically, but I am sure you can find out that somewhere online yourself ;) )