Seeking RPGM games which mechanic doesn't get in the way?

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
I'm looking for RPGM along the lines of Noja Lolikko and Elyse the Devil (Maou Iris or whatever) in which there IS a token effort on the gameplay but also none of the mechanics gets in the way of me enjoying things. The game being grindy is fine as long as it's Ace or MV since I can just use cheats with those two, so long as there isn't some weird gimmicks that prevents from just God Mode Repeat-Strongest Skill my way to victory.

Example of games that are a no-go are Seed of Evil because of locking me out of good ending with the corruption score (which is fine if there's an easy way to reset the stat like in Noja Lolikko with the Onacool item), Ordeal of Princess Eris which do have a good gameplay but the lack of good scenes to pick up along the way and very strict way to deal with certain encounter and complete the game in a satisfactory was annoying, or games like Dark Elf Historia with too many branches that's annoying to keep track of.

Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid OTOH is right at the limit where I enjoy the mechanics to be and Until Patchouli Become a Seedbed was neat since the combat is still simple - although they have too low amount of H to be enjoyable.

I just want an RPGM game where I can have fun with my dumb female protagonist getting fucked along the way while breezing through the encounter without having to pay too much attention to anything. Elyse and Noja Lolikko being just the exact right type of games for me - there's a bunch of H scene, a gameplay to spice things up, but also nothing to get in the way of me having fun. So, anyone have any recs? Thanks beforehand

Edit: Oh right, almost forgot but I'm not into 3D and furry, though I'm plenty fine with everything else

Last edited:

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
I was going to say Monster girl quest paradox. with the cheese mod. but not how far you define furry.
but in my own personal expirance. i would probably say Rune's Pharmacy or School of lust? i think thats it.

but you also may like
perfecr service: the guild that does any thing for you, two protaganists and Not much of a full on plot swapping between both protaganists on the fly each with their own sets. Tresure hunter claire also. (i do know we dont have alot of what i said here atleast on the site but hey they are still reccomendations)

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
I was going to say Monster girl quest paradox. with the cheese mod. but not how far you define furry.
lol, well, if it's MGQ series then I'd just be playing for the story. Don't have any issue with the monster girls there, but I do find the fact that all of them are femdom to be boring. Nothing against femdom, but the way they did it was just too monotone to my liking.

I'll check out the rest, thanks. Hm, is there really not that much games that are like Elyse the Devil? I'd have thought that with how lacking it is in mechanics, it would be more plentiful.

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
i fully get that, the Paradox is done in RPGM but is a damn good adaptaion. hence why i recocmend it. and hmm. if you just want a char to control to be fucked. why not some of the fallen princess games. lucia, maybe you might like some of the games By kagura, and acerola. Princess yukamo might work

uhh also their is a slew of Nukige i could reccomend (but they arnt really directly like rpgs) Rance comes to mind for that. but yeah thats still more Game then sex. if you want an equal balance(core game play and sex) i might say part of me wants to say the custim Reido games by kiss.
not sure how many are translated though.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
i fully get that, the Paradox is done in RPGM but is a damn good adaptaion. hence why i recocmend it. and hmm. if you just want a char to control to be fucked. why not some of the fallen princess games. lucia, maybe you might like some of the games By kagura, and acerola. Princess yukamo might work

uhh also their is a slew of Nukige i could reccomend (but they arnt really directly like rpgs) Rance comes to mind for that. but yeah thats still more Game then sex. if you want an equal balance(core game play and sex) i might say part of me wants to say the custim Reido games by kiss.
not sure how many are translated though.
Ah, Rance. I'll be waiting for the MangaGamer translations for that. I'm not interested in exploring Quest, IX, and X without an English patch because again, that's more for the story. I already played 03 though and that's the best one for the sex by virtue of having a vocal.

Kagura is one that I'm familiar with, but I wasn't as familiar with Acerola. I'll check out their games.

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
Acerola and Kagura games go hand and hand, though a quick tip. if you want a Kagura games/acerola verson of Rune's Pharmacy(it did get an animation adapation but it has a neat little RPG aswell) Colette the cum collecting alchemist. should probably get an ENG release this year or early next unless some one here translates it.

though Sengoku rance, and 90% of alicesoft's works are translated, i would reccomend for a 1st person dungeon crawler Dungeons and Dolls. its out and a bout i think the Alicesoft Game collection pastebin has it and most of the works associated with alice soft.

but yeah Bunny black is pretty good. Himedori academy (is good but honestly didnt care for the main gameplay) uhhh off the top of my head i would say the game that probaby fits the bill most is THC(tresure hunter clare) but it is a fantasy setting With GoR and Mid combat secenes but... its got some aspects of monster people? again not sure how far it is till its furry for you.

but yeah also an RPG that fits the bill (however probably croesses past furry) is Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel but honestly its a pretty solid game even without the R18 patch(for a quick rpg that is)

Reactions: Feng Lengshun