Seeking RPGM games with some form of gameplay (Non Japanese)

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
It can be normal turn based combat, minigames, puzzles, something like Zombie's retreat or something.

Some Games which I played and liked (roughly in order):

* Noxian Nights (one of my favorites)
* Succulence (also one of my favorites)
* Desecration of wings
* Peasant's quest
* Zombie's Retreat
* Town of Passion (liked the gameplay but scene wise it's slightly lacking IMO)
* A Zombie's Life (very similar to Zombie's retreat but not as polished so I put it lower)
* Ouroboros (Creative gameplay and design but scene wise very lacking)
* Warlock and Boobs (I like the scenes and art but gameplay wise it is a mess, not very thought out)

Some other criteria would be:

- The sex scenes shouldn't just be tacked on, they should mean something in the game. For example games where most of the scenes are from losing to enemies purposefully and you can complete the game without them with no consequences. The main one I'm thinking of with this problem is Yorna, I didn't go too far into the game but the scenes I saw didn't really do anything for me, and I didn't really connect with the MC, you can just go to a mansion in the beginning and just start whoring yourself out and there's no progression or anything. A few game over sex scenes here and there are not a problem like in Noxian Nights or succulence.

- I prefer games where you can get most of the content in one playthrough, it shouldn't be divided into different routes or require multiple playthroughs and a notepad to track what you have or have not seen. For example Roundscape Adorevia and Claire's quest seem too complicated in managing how you want to play, since I aim to see everything a game has to offer. An unlocked gallery at the end is not a good substitute. A few small sections or quests of the game having multiple outcomes is not a problem.

- Not really any restrictions fetish wise, no problem with male MC, female MC, futa, sharing or group scenes etc. But I generally prefer games where the characters are into it, I get bored of games where it's just cheatng/NTR/rape focused like in many Japanese games, I want my characters to have some agency.

Some RPGM games I've played and liked but not really what I'm looking for here - Slice of Venture series, Dilmur, Coming of Age. I wouldn't call any of these gameplay focused.