Identify RPGM looking for older Fantasy Game with Succubi/Demons

• Thread starter Deleted member 1480462
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1480462

Hi ,

im looking for an older RPGM game (i think around the XP era?). I dont remeber much of it. It was a male MC in a Fantasy Setting. He joined a group of female Demons to take over or corrupt other villages and towns i think. I dont remeber why he joined or if he was forced or corrupted but at least at some point he had a kinda friendly relationship with the female demons/succubi. It was a more light hearted i think but im not really sure.

I know that this isnt really a lot to go on and its kinda a long shot. But this game is flying around in mind but i cant find it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Did it have art?

It kinda sounds like The Last Sovereign [v0.53.3] [Sierra Lee] and that didn't have art back then but it was recently added for the first chapter.

It's not from the XP era though and the premise isn't exactly like that but the MC does join 2 succubi at the start and a bunch of other females.

Can't really think of any other game like this right now.

D

Deleted member 1480462

The last Sovereign ist far too new. But it still looks interesting so thanks for the link.

Yeah i knew it was a long shot with the request and didnt really expect much. It was just too long ago.