RPGM Missing files!

SasukeX

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone

everytime i download one of RPG games when i try to open it, it says unable to find File
***/***/*** ( everytime different file )
i don't know when this started
i played Civilian Justice League Three months ago everything was fine and i got no problems with it after i finished the game i deleted it. but when i tried to download it again 2 weeks ago i couldn't play because of this problem

it happened with every RPGM game not just only with Civilian Justice League

did anyone faced this problem and fixed it ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My best guess, those games are created on older versions of rpgm (not rpgm mv) and you don't have installed RTP packs for those versions. I'm not sure if you can find those here, but on google you can for sure. Just search for rpgm vx ace rtp pack...

Reactions: SasukeX

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone

everytime i download one of RPG games when i try to open it, it says unable to find File
***/***/*** ( everytime different file )
i don't know when this started
i played Civilian Justice League Three months ago everything was fine and i got no problems with it after i finished the game i deleted it. but when i tried to download it again 2 weeks ago i couldn't play because of this problem

it happened with every RPGM game not just only with Civilian Justice League

did anyone faced this problem and fixed it ?
My best guess, those games are created on older versions of rpgm (not rpgm mv) and you don't have installed RTP packs for those versions. I'm not sure if you can find those here, but on google you can for sure. Just search for rpgm vx ace rtp pack...

Reactions: SasukeX