RPGM [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night]

gattominchia

Dec 27, 2023
patch done
added battle/temptation dialogue and loss scenes for Yuuka (Succubus), Karen (Succubus) first fight, and finished battle text for Maid Succubus A first fight

the download link has Pummels' 50% patch already applied
Can please anyone send a mega link, pixel drain doesn't work

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
my final patch done, all the base game battles are now translated
added battle/temptation dialogue & loss scene for Karen (Succubus) rematch, and finished battle dialogue for Head Maid

the download links have Pummels' 50% patch already applied

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
added battle/temptation dialogue & loss scene for Karen (Succubus) rematch, and finished battle dialogue for Head Maid

Thank you for making this patch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FishRoeMan

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021

Thanks heaps for this, I never expected this would get a full translation!

FYI, not sure if it was something you missed or you're just done translating it, but half of Mokomo's (sp?) colosseum battle is untranslated. Namely the part where she tempts you to steal your sword.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Tip:
To enter your name in English, go into the game file and navigate to www > data > system.json
Open it in a text editor and do a search for "locale". Replace "jp_JP" with "en_US".
Save it and start the game again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kyoudai

Apr 4, 2020
Tip:
To enter your name in English, go into the game file and navigate to www > data > system.json
Open it in a text editor and do a search for "locale". Replace "jp_JP" with "en_US".
Save it and start the game again.
you don't even have to do this as there's an option to change to alpha numeric english characters in game..

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
merged Pummels' latest patch with my final patch. story text in the mansion is finished, Maid Succubus B's level drain scenes are finished, and the DLC events with Yuuka, Kyouko, Momoko, Karen, and Succubus Queen are now translated, all done by Pummels.

Last edited:

Lilith lover

May 4, 2021
merged Pummels' latest patch with my final patch. story text in the mansion is finished, Maid Succubus B's level drain scenes are finished, and the DLC events with Yuuka, Kyouko, Momoko, Karen, and Succubus Queen are now translated, all done by Pummels.

so... how far are we from 100%?

Reactions: neto592

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Question, that waitress in the inn near the entrance to the town (the one who works for the female owner), is it possible to fight her? She says she wants to be with a guy who can beat her, but I haven't been able to trigger a fight with her.

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Thanks for you work man :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FishRoeMan

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
in the previous patch i missed all of the lines tied to the cattle route in the mansion, so now they have been added in this one. all translated by Pummels.