RPGM Completed Complete [RPGM] [RE224974] Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic Dungeon~ [Dieselmine]

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone
These last months I've been working on a translation of this game. I finished testing it, so I'm uploading the full game here. I couldn't create a patch because I had to translate a lot of different files and had to change some scripts (damn these dieselmine games).
The story is fully translated, even though there were some text lines I couldn't translate (objects, some menus...), but I've tested it and the game should be completely understandable and playable. Rember to play with the appropiate settings and to unzip the files so that you computer don't rename japanese files.
I uploaded the game in a request threat, but I guess It'll get more visibility like this.

Anyway, here's the link of the full game
And don't forget to support the creator:

Preview images:
RJ224974_img_main.jpg RJ224974_img_smp1.jpg RJ224974_img_smp2.jpg RJ224974_img_smp4.jpg

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for your hard work! Hey, while I'm here? This runs at an awful chugging pace on my system. Turned off some background apps, but no help. Anyone else have this problem?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Thnaks a lot for your translation (and thanks for sharing the full game too) (y)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for your hard work! Hey, while I'm here? This runs at an awful chugging pace on my system. Turned off some background apps, but no help. Anyone else have this problem?
Most Dieselmine RPGmaker games usually run at an extremely bad pace (due to bad performance from bad coding and tons of events going on in one map), so it's not only you reassure you. And I don't think there's any solution for this other than getting a good pc lol.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Would you mind me asking you how you edited the files for translation? I'm trying out another Dieselmine game (RJ283590) and no form of hooker/Unitytranslator seems to work on it, so I thought that I might as well try doing a translation by modding the files directly.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Would you mind me asking you how you edited the files for translation? I'm trying out another Dieselmine game (RJ283590) and no form of hooker/Unitytranslator seems to work on it, so I thought that I might as well try doing a translation by modding the files directly.
I translated the text files directly. First, I translated the scenario files (format .sl) by converting them to .txt files using the program sl_decoder (I think I left it in the folder "scenario_translated"). Then, I used translator++ to translate everything else (object names, little events...). I also modified a scrip since at first the text didn't fit the box. This last thing was something I learned from another translator on this site.
This is a bit of a summary of what I did. If you're interested in the detailed explanation of how to use the sl_decoder or anything else, just let me know.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
You could try this, thats a tip a Developer gave me: Go into the Game Folder, open up www, then js and open rpg_core.js with an Editor (i use Wordpad). In it you need to search this: if (this._skipCount === 0) and change it to this: if (this._skipCount < 0) I had some other Problem (Screenfreezing Bug), but with this change it runs a lot smoother for me (other MV Games as well). Maybe it helps by you as well.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I translated the text files directly. First, I translated the scenario files (format .sl) by converting them to .txt files using the program sl_decoder (I think I left it in the folder "scenario_translated"). Then, I used translator++ to translate everything else (object names, little events...). I also modified a scrip since at first the text didn't fit the box. This last thing was something I learned from another translator on this site.
This is a bit of a summary of what I did. If you're interested in the detailed explanation of how to use the sl_decoder or anything else, just let me know.
Thanks for the explanation, had a look through the files but unfortunately, the devs seem to have encoded the script into the unity archives directly.. looks like I'll have to find another way around it.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
That's a shame. I'm no professional, so I can't help you with things I've not worked on. Good luck with it!

Kiogratin

Apr 5, 2020
I came up with a fix to disable the floating pictures on right of the screen so you can play with smooth fps, and this is how you can do it:
!!!!!BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!
1. Locate the file MoviePicture.js in \www\js\plugins
2. Drag and drop the file in new notepad to open it
3. Use crtl+f and search for this.loadVideo
4. add // before that line should look like this: //this.loadVideo();
5. save the file and you are done
Hope this help.

shinuyato

Sep 28, 2020
I came up with a fix to disable the floating pictures on right of the screen so you can play with smooth fps, and this is how you can do it:
!!!!!BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!
1. Locate the file MoviePicture.js in \www\js\plugins
2. Drag and drop the file in new notepad to open it
3. Use crtl+f and search for this.loadVideo
4. add // before that line should look like this: //this.loadVideo();
5. save the file and you are done
Hope this help.
Thanks!