[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share [RPGM] Sprite/tileset artist needed

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Project:
A large project, but still in the early phase of development. The is inspired by Claire's Quest , but is to written to take a completely different path as compared to regular female protagonist corruption games, and hopefully bring something fresh to the genre. The setting is Ancient Greece, with all of the Mythology that brings with it. Following is the short summary:

Set in Ancient Greece, our heroine, Euphemia, from the village of Nymfaio has been tasked by her people to beg the gods for help to resolve the drought and plague that they have been inflicted by for many years. For this, she must travel to the Oracle at Delphi, and then she must travel across Greece, fulfilling the tasks the gods assign her so that they may save her village.

Along the way, she gets wrapped up into a brewing war between immortals, and she must use all the tools at her disposal to not only make it out alive, but to somehow ensure the safety and prosperity of her village as well. As a mere mortal caught up in the webs of treachery and deceit spun by immensely powerful beings, join Euphemia on the journey that elevated her from a simple woman, to a Legend.

Non-exhaustive list of genres: 2D Game, 2DCG, anal sex, corruption, female protagonist, group sex, hand job, oral sex, prostitution, rape, RPG, vaginal sex, and many more to come.

These are the genres that have been written into the script, but there are many more to come.

Developer:
Me. I'm a software engineer and a freelance writer, and am writing the script and developing the game. I have a couple of artists working for me for character art and CGs.

Looking for:
RPG Maker sprite artist (both character and tileset/asset)

Employment Type:
Paid/Share.
This is very much a passion project so I'm willing to pay outright, or if the artist prefers I'd be happy to set up more of a long term agreement, but that will obviously depend on when we actually start getting the game out and sales for it, so I'm open to negotiating either way.

Work commitment:
Open to both short term or long term, with a preference for long term.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: darkregi#0090
Or DM here.

Job Description:
The game is in early development: Only a handful of maps have been designed and only the first few chapters of the story have been fully fleshed out. The game is in RPG Maker, mostly due to the fact that as the writer+developer, I can't afford to spend too much time on building things up in Unity. However, the default assets of RPG Maker are done to death, so I need someone who's capable of, at the very least, creating character sprites (the tall ones, similar to the one's in Claire's Quest, or Detective Girl of Steam City to name a few examples).

The ability/expertise to design custom tilesets would be a bonus.

Additional comments:
I'm open to talking about what type of work and schedule suits the artist I eventually hire, and as noted above I'm also happy to discuss what compensation would work best. My preference remains for someone who I can work with in the long term.

If this all sounds interesting to you, or if you want to know more, please DM here or on discord and I'd be happy to chat about it.