RPGM - Completed - RPGM - The end of Elegy - a travel in the devastated world- [Final] [Melon Pants]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

I saw multiple 1 stars from this game, so I gave it a chance to play it to see how it is. And yeah, this is a bad game. Not really a "Game" But a linear, illogical interactive story telling.

You follow (not play as) Merrisa (Pink hair girl) and follow her adventure from this horny zombie apocalypse where everything is big and zombies raping and everything. She meets Ali (Green ponytail hair girl) to find other women that are being raped and save them from the horny zombies. Merrisa tries to find a cure or end of the apocalypse.

There really is nothing to say about the "gameplay" It's non existent. It's just go here or in this house and witness a hentai scene.

The Hentai scenes include beastiality, vore, necrophelia (Zombies), unknown beings and mutants. The hentai scenes are UNAVOIDABLE. You are forced to watched these hentai scenes and can't do anything about it. If you like these scenes, I won't judge, but just WHY?!

The Ending made no sense, and had something to do with travelling and aging. It's very hard to understand the story because the machine translation wasn't used very well and gave us some awkward dialogue.

The only thing I liked from this, is a hentai scene between Ali and Merrisa. Where Ali reveals she's a futanari and rapes Merrisa. I actually want more story and hentai scenes between Merrisa and Ali, they could have a lesbian/FutaXFemale relationship and live together through this apocalypse. But no... :(

Obviously a game I don't recommend. Extremely linear and unavoidable hentai scenes that you don't want to see. This game could've been better if it focused on just Ali and Merrisa surviving the apocalypse together. But instead we just got this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

voltairepop

Very bad game. The translation is bad. There is no gameplay just a walking gallery. If you like Monster and beast go ahead but trust me, don't bother.
    waste of potential and good cg. Musics is just a simple RPGmaker tune.
    Fake (event) combat.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

FookU2

The tags were lies. Game felt rushed. There's really nothing to the game at all, other than moving around and getting raped by everything you come across, with no chance to even battle to defend yourself.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Etereal

This is no game. This is miscarriage of gamedev. All gameplay it's just walking from point A to point B and viewing H-scenes. Almost all tags- just only 1pic or situation, including turn-base combat (Yes- combat counts in this *RPG* lesser than finger numbers at palm of terrible automechanic). And remove Pregnancy tag, pls. Sorry for my Google English.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

killeronice

Legit would be better off downloading the CG instead of playing this. Was done in 30~ minutes at the most. The ending had me actually laughing out loud with how bad it was. Also it's some legit awful MTL.