Seeking RPGM Titles with decent substance, Like Rain's Raid, Lilia's Livelihood, and Omnilord (Can't wait for Omnilord to grow more.)

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
So two of my favorite RPGM H-Games have definitely become Rain's Raid and Lilia's Livelihood. They cater to very specific things I like (Specifically the BE parts and lactation, Inflation, and Oviposition (eggs). I love how the mechanics work, but unfortunately I have completed both, but found myself wanting more of those specific aspects in those games, as well as a few other aspects. Perhaps some with higher size limits. A bit much, I know, but meh. You should see my Skyrim SE/AE setup, my favorite LL mod is MME, and if you know, you know. Especially with the body morphs workaround/enhancement. But, it's Skyrim. The Second longest-played game in my history of gaming (I can only tolerate the Cold Place So much.) RPGM games are really keeping my attention right now. Although other things I consider highly important, are good quality writing, clever design (another favorite is the WIP Omnilord, even if it doesn't match exactly to my fetish preferences, but one can hope.) The Last Demon Hunter (Remastered) was another one I enjoyed. Let's add Ideology in Friction to my list of "surprisingly, damn good games."

TL;DR, I'm looking for RPGM games with a bit more substance than only H-Content, but I would like a content match to the body modifications of Rain's Raid, Lilia's Livelihood. I have played Latex Dungeon and, even though there is not a lot of substance there, I went through it many times, but after a while it gets more repetitive than the others listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: katsura kotaro