RPGM None [RPGM][Translation Request][Attack on Giantess ~ ANOTHER ~][RJ328740][Skunks]

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
1633507979172.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ENG title : Attack on Titan ~ ANOTHER ~
JP title : 進撃の巨大娘~ANOTHER~

LINKS

Description: Female Protagonist, Buttocks, Breasts, Suit, Vore, Lesbian, Supersize, Role-Playing

Sample pictures : 1633508010590.png 1633508031442.png

Last edited:

geppetto

Jun 4, 2019
I am all ears what went wrong
It would help me alot if you told me what procedure you followed
I probably skipped or missed some steps ..
I started decripter.exe inside the game folder, I pressed "file" and selected the ".rgss3a" file and extracted all the files.
the "extract" folder has been created in the game folder with "graphics" and "data" inside. I removed both and put them in the game folder, I copied the files you kindly shared here and pasted into the game folder replacing everything. Before starting the game I removed the "extract" folder from the game folder. i don't know what i did wrong :(

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I probably skipped or missed some steps ..
I started decripter.exe inside the game folder, I pressed "file" and selected the ".rgss3a" file and extracted all the files.
the "extract" folder has been created in the game folder with "graphics" and "data" inside. I removed both and put them in the game folder, I copied the files you kindly shared here and pasted into the game folder replacing everything. Before starting the game I removed the "extract" folder from the game folder. i don't know what i did wrong :(
First, what was the error that you got?
Just saying it didn't work won't give us exactly what the problem is unless we see the error report, if one was present.
You simply might not have the RPT installed...

If an error showed, please snip it and put here for us to see.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I agree with the above, but also try to move/delete the .rgss3a so the game does not use it

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
There are no errors, the game starts correctly .. only that the writings remain Japanese. I talked to some character in the game but the text remains Japanese
Here you go pre-patched game DL
1.png

Last edited: