• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [RPGM][Translation Request][Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~][RJ190792][Skunks]

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
1633505872560.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ENG title : Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~
JP title : 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~

LINKS

Description: Fetish, Abnormal/Perverted, Fantasy, Vore, Supersize, Role-Playing

Sample pictures : 1633506637436.png 1633506667155.png 1633506695237.png

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
This guy has uploaded the full game translated and will be uploading the Spinoff in a few days: .

Just go to his wall and follow the mega link.

kagoya11

May 15, 2023
Hi is there a free version of this game, i searched everywhere but i didn't find it, can someone share the game please ?

kagoya11

May 15, 2023
i download the game via the link but it wont work properly it will crash sometimes and also the bosses will not use grab attacks, if you give me some advice i will be thankful, please help me!

if you see this post that means i still want to know, thank you

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
i download the game via the link but it wont work properly it will crash sometimes and also the bosses will not use grab attacks, if you give me some advice i will be thankful, please help me!

if you see this post that means i still want to know, thank you
Werango's translation has that error, I have mentioned it in the ANOTHER thread, I'm sure he could edit it. I have this translation which is a machine translation, grab attacks do work here.

- some of the save files I might have messed with the stats using a save editor.

Reactions: kagoya11

Molvijn

Nov 19, 2023
Werango's translation has that error, I have mentioned it in the ANOTHER thread, I'm sure he could edit it. I have this translation which is a machine translation, grab attacks do work here.

- some of the save files I might have messed with the stats using a save editor.
hello. it keeps telling me the files are corrupted. do you know why?

assaasssass

Mar 28, 2022

The mega link died could you reupload it please?

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
The mega link died could you reupload it please?
Edit: first game - , not everything is translated but game should be playable and you should be able to get the jist of it.

Edit: Whoops accidentily uploaded an untranslated version of the 2nd game -

Last edited:

assaasssass

Mar 28, 2022
Edit: first game - , not everything is translated but game should be playable and you should be able to get the jist of it.

Edit: Whoops accidentily uploaded an untranslated version of the 2nd game -
idk why but when i try to run it, it tells me that the file is corrupted