Aug 6, 2021
ENG title : Honey Trap Escape ~ Villain family and captive mansion
JP title : ハニートラップ・エスケープ〜悪役一家と囚われのお屋敷
LINK :

amqaranth

Jul 1, 2021
You need to extract using Japanese encoding. Here is a guide:
Thank you a lot for the info
Thats the first time i have seen a unicode problem with compressed archives and i have played a decent amount of H games compressed before
At least i havent encountered a problem with uncompressing it before now

Annyway. I really dont like the mechanics in this game so far
The girls chase you wich is fine
The only problem is that you have to let girls touch you to get the scenes/images
and each time you loose either a heart or energy
you loose regular energy to ordinary girls untill energy bar is full then you loose a heart
and you loose hearts by being touched by the boss character on the map/stage
when all the hearts are lost you get a final sex scene and then its game over

And i havent discovered a method to replenish hearths or energy yet which means a lot too much useless grinding to get the all the images since its game over once you loose all hearts and you have to start all over at the start unless you have remembered to save/scum save a lot at each stage
So the game is kinda counterproductive since the goal with H games mostly are about collecting images or h events but youre also getting penalized for it in this game a bit too much for my tastes in my humble opinion... Im not saying there arent good H Games that can be enyoed regardless of the images or h events but well i hope i got the point across..

Edit : Its Possible that there are repated scenes and images and once you have collected a certain ammount of regular girls events (blue girls i think) and as such dont have to touch any more regular girls more because you already have all the scenes images that you need from these but im not sure. I coudnt be arsed to try to complete the game.

Maybe one day if i feel extremly motivated and want to be punished really harslhy and get really gung ho about beating/completing the game.

Last edited:

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you a lot for the info
Thats the first time i have seen a unicode problem with compressed archives and i have played a decent amount of H games compressed before
At least i havent encountered a problem with uncompressing it before now

Annyway. I really dont like the mechanics in this game so far
The girls chase you wich is fine
The only problem is that you have to let girls touch you to get the scenes/images
and each time you loose either a heart or energy
you loose regular energy to ordinary girls untill energy bar is full then you loose a heart
and you loose hearts by being touched by the boss character on the map/stage
when all the hearts are lost you get a final sex scene and then its game over

And i havent discovered a method to replenish hearths or energy yet which means a lot too much useless grinding to get the all the images since its game over once you loose all hearts and you have to start all over at the start unless you have remembered to save/scum save a lot at each stage
So the game is kinda counterproductive since the goal with H games mostly are about collecting images or h events but youre also getting penalized for it in this game a bit too much for my tastes in my humble opinion... Im not saying there arent good H Games that can be enyoed regardless of the images or h events but well i hope i got the point across..

Edit : Its Possible that there are repated scenes and images and once you have collected a certain ammount of regular girls events (blue girls i think) and as such dont have to touch any more regular girls more because you already have all the scenes images that you need from these but im not sure. I coudnt be arsed to try to complete the game.

Maybe one day if i feel extremly motivated and want to be punished really harslhy and get really gung ho about beating/completing the game.

They're pretty much no way to replenish your hearts, you are forced to abuse saves if you want to have some hearts. Another thing is that the enemy placement is kind of evil and you have to "kait" some enemies to get to the chest or exit. The agro of the main "mini bosses" is also fucked they are way bigger than the maids and are so fucking fast those girls are on steroids i tell you. But a good point is that your heat bar rests on each floor.

This is the dev first h-game so it is kinda of understandable that a hentai artist doesn't know much about programming and it shows it is a simple game where when you walk into an enemy you get a scene and get reset to a safe point of the level or you heat increases a bit. Nothing mindblowing just a simple first game, and it is fine first game for what it is. Lot of scenes and 6 endings (if you are counting the bad ones).

So it is a really simple game, and i hope the dev does something bigger and with more story with their next project. I hope they get better and better projects out and always go for something different than the same gameplay loop as other h-devs decide to do.

Also, you unlock a gallery with all the scenes if you beat the game.

amqaranth

Jul 1, 2021
They're pretty much no way to replenish your hearts, you are forced to abuse saves if you want to have some hearts. Another thing is that the enemy placement is kind of evil and you have to "kait" some enemies to get to the chest or exit. The agro of the main "mini bosses" is also fucked they are way bigger than the maids and are so fucking fast those girls are on steroids i tell you. But a good point is that your heat bar rests on each floor.

This is the dev first h-game so it is kinda of understandable that a hentai artist doesn't know much about programming and it shows it is a simple game where when you walk into an enemy you get a scene and get reset to a safe point of the level or you heat increases a bit. Nothing mindblowing just a simple first game, and it is fine first game for what it is. Lot of scenes and 6 endings (if you are counting the bad ones).

So it is a really simple game, and i hope the dev does something bigger and with more story with their next project. I hope they get better and better projects out and always go for something different than the same gameplay loop as other h-devs decide to do.

Also, you unlock a gallery with all the scenes if you beat the game.
Well, the dev have probably used a RPG maker engine
and it isnt too hard to implement time variables by using the engines own tools
at least he coud have added a way to replenish hearts by using assets/tools from the engine
so other than the art its a pretty barebone wery low effort game even with all the pretty art and amount of endings..

Annyway, i left my description of the gameplay mechanics so people can save themself some abuse unless they feel really motivated to recive abuse from the game mechanics if they play normally and dont go the shortest route to unlock the gallery :p

Last edited:

LtThunder

Jul 8, 2023
I am currently working on a translated version of the game.

Keep in mind that it has been batch-translated using machine translating, but I am converting the wording into a more readable state so that you can actually understand what's happening without it sounding robotic, or using weird language or verbiage that isn't suited to the context.

Once I'm done play-testing the completed translation I'll be happy to share the translation with anyone here.

I should be ready to share the translation by tomorrow, if I haven't broken any of the game once I test it haha.

LtThunder

Jul 8, 2023
Alright, here is the completed work.

All you have to do is extract the .zip folder to access the data and a completed save file with the reminiscence room.

To get the info translated, just paste the translated .json files over the existing .json files that are in the data folder from the base game folder. If you don't have access to the data folder from the base game, extract the .zip folder that had the original game with a program such as sjisunzip.

To get the save file, start a new game, create a save file, and dump the completed file19 save into the saves folder.

Edit: I have tried my best to make all of the text flow well with the custom name you create at the beginning, but if you choose a long name, some parts might barely crop off-screen.