[RPGM VX BUGG] Stuck moving left right.

Ein Typ

Feb 26, 2018
I've started playing some newer games that run on the newer Engine of RPG Maker. I wanted to play some older games in my collection that still run on the older VX Ace Version. First I got a simple error about the profile not working. I Ignored it and got this weird bug, where the character always moves left right. Already tried deleting the nwjs folder as weal as the User Data folder and the Web Data and Web Data-journal folders. Also already unplugged all of my USB ports. I don't have a Gamepad nor a Drawtablet pluged in or old drivers of thous. I also de and reinstalld RPGM VX. I'm at the end of all my possibility and hope that anyone knows how to fix this problem.

Edit: When I unplug the Mouse, it works, as long as I don't replug it. It is still weird.

This is I believe my second post here, so I'd like to apologize if I broke any rules. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like you've checked for all the usual causes so you could try . I have downloaded it to make sure it's nothing nasty, but not having had the issue I don't know if it'll actually fix it.

Reactions: Ein Typ

Ein Typ

Feb 26, 2018
Firstly I'm very grateful that you took the time to help me and even checked for any nasty viruses.

Sadly though it didn't help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight