Identify RPGM w/ 'Cursed' armor. But not called that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
A while back I stumbled across an RPGM game centered around finding and destroying 4 or 5 pieces (helmet, chestpiece, gloves, boots, etc) of armor that had been enchanted/cursed by a Demon or some other Evil Entity. You had the option of destroying the armor, or wearing it. If you chose to wear the armor, it would raise your corruption, opening your character to more and more lewd and naughty activities. But, if you wanted to be (boring) good, you'd destroy said armor and keep the game's plot moving. I vaguely recall reading that the game had multiple endings, depending on the choices you made in game.

Does this ring any bells? I looked up the games called "Cursed Armor" and "Cursed Armor II" and those did not look familiar. One of the first towns you visit in this game is your stock standard "Castle town" straight out of RPGM. IE: The game was set during 'medieval' times, not Modern Era.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Heh, I made a thread about that exact thing. Very similar premise, but it sounds like in yours it's the central goal of the game, while in mine iirc you just get told about it by a random NPC.

22Diamonds

Mar 24, 2021
did you ever find it? if not then can I get a few more details to help looking for it? * just played crimson veil, it is indeed what you are looking for, the outfit was made by a vampire count and it's a 4 piece set that enslaves those that wear it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote